Pedophilia Is Normal

• Re: Pedophilia Is Normal

I was one of those young girls this study is talking about... X( I had a thing with a much older guy, and it didn't end well... don't really want to get into it but I can't really tell if the age thing was the problem, or if he was just messed up :(

I knew exactly what I was doing though :blush: doesn't make it right but I started everything...

It might be normal to think young girls are hot... but if that's all you think is hot, you have a big problem X(
      My romantic ex: "Life sucks, so should you"

Saradactyl wrote:

That doesn't surprise me at all, actually. Would you be able to send me a link to this particular article by any chance? I am quite curious.
      And I noticed that there was mention of the thoughts themselves being normal, not the act. I considered mentioning that in my post, but decided to hold off until I saw your response to what I had already typed.
      And is that last sentence in reference to the article or my post?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

My gawd, I just read the rest of the posts.. and my gawd.. the fallacies.

sure, I will be glad to give to the link.I did it post previously but in case you missed it: THE LINK.Although It does require you to register,I think it's worth it. especially if you have an interest in psychology.

And is that last sentence in reference to the article or my post?

yes it was in response to your post regarding the studies you mentioned. If you have any references or recommendations that I can look up or read I would appreciate that as well. by the way, may I ask what you changed your major to?

My gawd, I just read the rest of the posts.. and my gawd.. the fallacies.

:lol: tell me about it

The post was edited 1 time, last by fatal Intentions ().

fatal Intentions wrote:

sure, I will be glad to give to the link.I did it post previously but in case you missed it: THE LINK.Although It does require you to register,I think it's worth it. especially if you have an interest in psychology.

yes it was in response to your post regarding the studies you mentioned. If you have any references or recommendations that I can look up or read I would appreciate that as well.

What? Your still here? Get lost you sick pedo fuck.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Lets [COLOR="Red"]Rocket[/COLOR]!

Heather;1063056508 wrote:

One of the best members.

Best Friend;1063065528 wrote:

You are the best member.

Lazzledazzle wrote:

I was one of those young girls this study is talking about... X( I had a thing with a much older guy, and it didn't end well... don't really want to get into it but I can't really tell if the age thing was the problem, or if he was just messed up :(

I knew exactly what I was doing though :blush: doesn't make it right but I started everything...

It might be normal to think young girls are hot... but if that's all you think is hot, you have a big problem X(

thanks for sharing and I am sorry to hear it did not end well.

sure, recurrent fantasies or desires are one of the things psychologists look at when they diagnose pedophilia.

Chuck Finster wrote:

:rofl: but Wiggins I'm curious. =/ If he/she has something to say I'd like to hear it. I don't like when people hold back.

lol I told you to call me Astro :D And I don't really wanna here about the kids this pedo has hurt!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Lets [COLOR="Red"]Rocket[/COLOR]!

Heather;1063056508 wrote:

One of the best members.

Best Friend;1063065528 wrote:

You are the best member.

So if a guy adopted a 3 year old girl and when she reached like 12, he forced her married to marry him and he has sex with her, you'd think that was fine and normal? Imagine meeting a 12 year old girl who said she's married to her adoptive father. You'd think, 'wtf?!'
      I think you're a paedophile in the making.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

So if a guy adopted a 3 year old girl and when she reached like 12, he forced her married to marry him and he has sex with her, you'd think that was fine and normal? Imagine meeting a 12 year old girl who said she's married to her adoptive father. You'd think, 'wtf?!'
      I think you're a paedophile in the making.

It used to be common... but that's still really awful X( Go back far enough, women were treated like property... nothing natural about that :rolleyes:
      My romantic ex: "Life sucks, so should you"

fatal Intentions wrote:

In some societies single men would adopt young orphan girls and become their guardian, they would then marry them once they hit puberty.

What is this... I don't even... As humans, we have done some pretty fucked up shit in our history, so lets reflect on our past and CHANGE what we did wrong and not try to JUSTIFY doing it again.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Fuck -- The measure of something I do not give.[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/LEFT]

Raxal wrote:

What is this... I don't even... As humans, we have done some pretty fucked up shit in our history, so lets reflect on our past and CHANGE what we did wrong and not try to JUSTIFY doing it again.

explain to me why it is wrong to provide for an orphan who has absolutely nothing, then give her a home, food to eat and provide her financial support as well as the company of a life partner.you say we have done some "fucked" up shit in our history but at one point in time, it was necessary for the survival of the human species. we today live in a very sexual society and have intercourse primarily to indulge in pleasure, in these circumstances, these people primary have intercourse in order to reproduce. it is an innate human instinct.

fatal Intentions wrote:

explain to me why it is wrong to provide for an orphan who has absolutely nothing, then give her a home, food to eat and provide her financial support as well as the company of a life partner.you say we have done some "fucked" up shit in our history but at one point in time, it was necessary for the survival of the human species. we today live in a very sexual society and have intercourse primarily to indulge in pleasure, in these circumstances, these people primary have intercourse in order to reproduce. it is an innate human instinct.

To reproduce, NOT WITH A CHILD!
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Fuck -- The measure of something I do not give.[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/LEFT]

fatal Intentions wrote:

yes it was in response to your post regarding the studies you mentioned. If you have any references or recommendations that I can look up or read I would appreciate that as well. by the way, may I ask what you changed your major to?

Oh. I must have missed that post. Thanks for the link.
      And I don't find it to be any more circumstantial than anything else in psychology, but there are plenty of studies and research done on the subject to support the conclusion.
      Easy place to find it is the APSAC handbook, but you can find things on it from the American Psychological Association.
      There are countless studies from experts who dedicate their lives to researching such topics (ex: David Lisak)

Here is just one link, if you need more, I would be happy to oblige:
      Review of 45 studies

And I know I am totally gonna be judged for this, but political science. :blush:
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Saradactyl ().

Pedophiles like prepubescent children, that can't even reproduce yet. That's under 12 years old... Which means it's not normal. As for pubescent children, well.. I don't know is it actually ''normal'', but considering the fact that many teen girls today look like grown women, I would say that the attraction is expected. I mean if she looks and behaves like an adult woman, how are you supposed to know she's NOT one when you see her?! Today 14 year olds can look like 20 year olds so it's all just fucked up.
      But pedophilia is certainly not normal - pedophiles like children who are not going through puberty yet, so there's no explanation as to why would they be attracted to them, the early reproduction thing couldn't possibly be true.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]