Pedophilia Is Normal

• Re: Pedophilia Is Normal

um u r not anti condom
      stop playin

Gloria wrote:

Pedophiles like prepubescent children, that can't even reproduce yet. That's under 12 years old... Which means it's not normal. As for pubescent children, well.. I don't know is it actually ''normal'', but considering the fact that many teen girls today look like grown women, I would say that the attraction is expected. I mean if she looks and behaves like an adult woman, how are you supposed to know she's NOT one when you see her?! Today 14 year olds can look like 20 year olds so it's all just fucked up.
      But pedophilia is certainly not normal - pedophiles like children who are not going through puberty yet, so there's no explanation as to why would they be attracted to them, the early reproduction thing couldn't possibly be true.

idk about u but a 14 year old even w/ big boobs & makeup doesnt look 20 yrs old to me..
      she just looks like a 14 year old w/ big boobs & makeup lol
      What Do You Do When,THE ONE WHO Broke Your Heart ♥ IS The Only ONE Who Can FIX It????
      been makin ur life better since 1994

Saradactyl wrote:

Oh. I must have missed that post. Thanks for the link.
      And I don't find it to be any more circumstantial than anything else in psychology, but there are plenty of studies and research done on the subject to support the conclusion.
      Easy place to find it is the APSAC handbook, but you can find things on it from the American Psychological Association.
      There are countless studies from experts who dedicate their lives to researching such topics (ex: David Lisak)

Here is just one link, if you need more, I would be happy to oblige:
      Review of 45 studies

thanks for the link, I'll be sure to go over it

And I know I am totally gonna be judged for this, but political science. :blush:

why do you say that, that's awesome.maybe we'll discuss politics sometime in the future:D

fatal Intentions wrote:

thanks for the link, I'll be sure to go over it

why do you say that, that's awesome.maybe we'll discuss politics sometime in the future:D

Every philosopher professor I ever had always spoke poorly of politicians. I mean I don't think very highly of them either, which is what kinda drove me towards the field.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

fatal Intentions wrote:

explain to me why it is wrong to provide for an orphan who has absolutely nothing, then give her a home, food to eat and provide her financial support as well as the company of a life partner.you say we have done some "fucked" up shit in our history but at one point in time, it was necessary for the survival of the human species. we today live in a very sexual society and have intercourse primarily to indulge in pleasure, in these circumstances, these people primary have intercourse in order to reproduce. it is an innate human instinct.

I am having trouble coming up with the name of the fallacy you committed in the first sentence right now.. but what you said has almost nothing to do with whether or not pedophilia is normal.. or perhaps I am missing the point you are trying to make?
      And a lot of the shit we did in history wasn't simply because it was necessary for survival, but moreso because we simply did not know any better. Just look at how mental illness was handled during the middle or Victorian age, it has greatly changed since then.. the reason why is because we discovered more about the subject.
      Slavery was not seen in such a negative light back in the day, are you saying this too is morally justifiable? I mean.. by the logic you used in your post this must be the case; it was seen as "okay" in the past, so that must mean that slavery is not immoral now.
      Simply saying "it used to be okay, so it is okay" is nothing more than "petitio principii".

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

fatal Intentions wrote:

in what sense did they speak poorly about them?

Mostly jokes. And some bitter comments. Cannot think of a specific example at the moment, I apologize; I am not at the top of my game at the moment.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 9 times, last by Saradactyl ().

Saradactyl wrote:

I am having trouble coming up with the name of the fallacy you committed in the first sentence right now.. but what you said has almost nothing to do with whether or not pedophilia is normal.. or perhaps I am missing the point you are trying to make?
      And a lot of the shit we did in history wasn't simply because it was necessary for survival, but moreso because we simply did not know any better. Just look at how mental illness was handled during the middle or Victorian age, it has greatly changed since then.. the reason why is because we discovered more about the subject.
      Slavery was not seen in such a negative light back in the day, are you saying this too is morally justifiable? I mean.. by the logic you used in your post this must be the case; it was seen as "okay" in the past, so that must mean that slavery is not immoral now.
      Simply saying "it used to be okay, so it is okay" is nothing more than "petitio principii".

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Mostly jokes. And some bitter comments. Cannot think of a specific example at the moment, I apologize; I am not at the top of my game at the moment.

:o thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was trying to underline the reasons why these marriages occurred and asking if there was anything wrong with that.
      perhaps we did not know better, but this was a common practice when people lived in tribes and many people still live in similar tribal units today, they see this as a mechanism for their tribe and culture to prosper, this doesn't really have any relevance to first world countries or people that don't share such a primitive livelihood nor does it justify pedophilia in our society.however I don't believe that what these tribes are doing is counterproductive considering their way life is completely different socially and socioeconomically although I did see a documentary about young girls from more developed countries(either from turkey or Jordan) who were married young and had trouble adjusting to life especially college or university. this could be in part by the burden of responsibility such as caring for a child husband as well as trying to seek an education and a career. so I do take this in consideration as well. perhaps this stuff varies socially *shrugs*idk

fatal Intentions wrote:

:o thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was trying to underline the reasons why these marriages occurred and asking if there was anything wrong with that.
      perhaps we did not know better, but this was a common practice when people lived in tribes and many people still live in similar tribal units today, they see this as a mechanism for their tribe and culture to prosper, this doesn't really have any relevance to first world countries or people that don't share such a primitive livelihood nor does it justify pedophilia in our society.however I don't believe that what these tribes are doing is counterproductive considering their way life is completely different socially and socioeconomically although I did see a documentary about young girls from more developed countries(either from turkey or Jordan) who were married young and had trouble adjusting to life especially college or university. this could be in part by the burden of responsibility such as caring for a child husband as well as trying to seek an education and a career. so I do take this in consideration as well. perhaps this stuff varies socially *shrugs*idk

Your point applies in the case of cultural relativism. Which would lead us to an entirely different kinda debate.
      I personally believe the development differences between the two is enough to determine which is more successful, first or third world countries.. as well as standard of living in each.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Saradactyl ().

Saradactyl wrote:

Your point applies in the case of cultural relativism. Which would lead us to an entirely different kinda debate.
      I personally believe the development differences between the two is enough to determine which is more successful, first or third world countries.. as well as standard of living in each.

interesting, I was watching something on a similer topic. how Europe's advancements were in part due by it's agricultural superiority. there was also a reference to a book. but your right that would lead us to another debate he he

The post was edited 1 time, last by fatal Intentions ().

fatal Intentions wrote:

interesting, I was watching something on a similer topic. how Europe's advancements were in part due by it's agricultural superiority. there was also a reference to a book. but your right that would lead us to another debate he he

Either way, I feel as if it is fair to say you may need a more stable argument for your case.
      Though if you wish to continue into a discussion about the other topic, I am not opposed.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

yes I suppose sometimes the argument can only be as stable as the person making it.hehe
      although may ask you to elaborate on what you meant when you said that the developmental difference between the two is enough to determine which one is more successful.I find this really interesting and would like to do more research on how this divide came to be.

fatal Intentions wrote:

I truly don't understand why It is considered Taboo to love children.In some societies single men would adopt young orphan girls and become their guardian, they would then marry them once they hit puberty.Our society finds it tragic when an adult finds himself becoming intimate with a young girl(or boy),however that same young girl might be already sexually active and most people would not find anything wrong with that. now, I am an adult college student, but I find myself becoming sexually aroused by young girls coming out of grad school as I stalk them in my pick up truck.As I stare at their freshly blossomed luscious breasts all the way down to their spandex trousers I overwhelmingly feel the need to exonerate my sexual desires by any means necessary.

now these girls are already fucking and sucking around anyways, all i'm asking is if she is going for the Team. if she is a virgin then that's just a plus

Wait what?! Whoa! Sorry for all the exclamation's but man you really should seek help. I agree with Andrew on that. I'm not trying to offend and before you go repping me down or messaging me or quoting me do note I'm just stating that I think your sick and wrong,that's all I'm saying so take me and my complaint with a grain of salt.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

la rubia loca wrote:

um u r not anti condom
      stop playin

idk about u but a 14 year old even w/ big boobs & makeup doesnt look 20 yrs old to me..
      she just looks like a 14 year old w/ big boobs & makeup lol

It's not just boobs and make up, it's their whole bodies, including their faces.
      I've seen and met 14 year olds that look much older, not just to me or someone else, but in general, to anyone.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Gloria wrote:

It's not just boobs and make up, it's their whole bodies, including their faces.
      I've seen and met 14 year olds that look much older, not just to me or someone else, but in general, to anyone.

a lot of girls dress that way to get the attention of older guys. :blush: But calling it pedophilia is a bit harsh... isn't there a better word for it? Like, if you got thrown in jail just for being attracted to some 14 year old girls, you'd have to lock up every guy I know :wink: It's very different from having sex with kids X(
      My romantic ex: "Life sucks, so should you"

After this I'm going to stay out of this discussion as there are much more qualified persons to discuss the morality involved with pedophilia, but I just need to state my purely ignorant opinions.

If you touch a child sexually you should be locked up.
      Thinking or wanting to touch a child, i'm going to pardon that. Mind over matter.
      Human brains have evolved, so lets be better than animals. There is currently no need repopulate our species so there is no practical need to impregnate children.

I'm going to go wash my SOUL.

fatal Intentions wrote:

explain to me why it is wrong to provide for an orphan who has absolutely nothing, then give her a home, food to eat and provide her financial support as well as the company of a life partner.you say we have done some "fucked" up shit in our history but at one point in time, it was necessary for the survival of the human species. we today live in a very sexual society and have intercourse primarily to indulge in pleasure, in these circumstances, these people primary have intercourse in order to reproduce. it is an innate human instinct.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Fuck -- The measure of something I do not give.[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/LEFT]