Story+Advice+Help

• Story+Advice+Help

Hey guys, my name's Arielle, I'm 17 years old and live in Australia. I just wanna tell you a bit of my story and tell a story i wrote for you.

I haven’t had the best of years growing up, countless family issues that just don’t seem to ever end. I’ve been constantly bullied all through primary and high school years, for reasons that I don’t even know myself. I don’t know what I want in life. All I know is that I want to help people. I live to help others. I speak to people in all different countries on forums like this, yahoo, Skype, email, people I will probably never ever get the chance to meet. Me knowing that I have impacted on someone's life, whether it's helping decide on what they want to eat, or if I've just stopped someone from killing themselves is the best feeling I have ever felt. That’s what gets me out of bed in the morning, that's what motivates me.But I’m not sure if I'm happy I don’t know if I will ever be. But as long as everyone around me is happy. Then that’s good enough for me.

I've been through so much in such a short period of time, probably more than average. So I understand what any of you may be going through, and I wanna help you. Everyone has their own story.

I wrote the following about a month ago;

We live in a world where people are scared to be themselves, they try and be someone they aren’t, people beat someone because he/she isn’t the same, and gay people can’t be open about their sexuality, because some person will make their life a living hell if they are open about who they are.

I have definitely been called all the names under the sun, I’ve heard it all. Yeah I am happy with who I am. But that doesn’t mean those words don’t hurt. When people point out one of my flaws I just want to sit and cry and believe me I have a few times. At the same time no one actually has the right to say ANYTHING disrespectful because I can guarantee you that they aren’t perfect. I say this because I lost my bestfriend because of disrespectful people. If someone you bullied commits suicide, what’s going to get said then? absofuckinglutely nothing. You will try to be sympathetic, be in denial. But in the end you’ll know deep down that somehow, someway you could have impacted on that persons life. How will you feel then? You’re going to feel hurt, regret, and pain. Yes, everyone has their own problems and who am I to judge right? But if you had a flaw, would you want it to be publically advertised or talked about one on one.

Put yourself in their shoes before you even consider judging, bullying, or saying any negative to someone, because it may just push them over the edge.

No one ever has to make you feel miserable. No one ever has to make you feel alone. No one ever has to make you feel like you’re not worth it. No one should be able make you feel this way. Ever. No matter if it’s a joke, or what not, the slightest words you say can all go to someone’s head and stay there. Leave them scarred. Scarred with the voices, the laughs, the rumours, the glances. The rumours, they’re nothing but words. Their glances, they’re just jealous because you’re not like one of them. The laughs, in the meantime, their laughs will turn to silence when you raise your head high and walk. The voices, are nothing but words that will hurt like knives through your brain, heart, body. Do not cry yourself to sleep at night. I want you to know that you’re not alone. We’re all facing problems like these too. With your friends turning against you, with people threatening to hurt you. Don’t do anything stupid and just, trust me. You are worth so much more than this. You’ll just have to wait and see. Don’t have any fears. You are not alone.

I also just started using twitter, tumblr and even created a facebook page. if people need advice they can contact me on there. Mind you I still have zero idea on how to use them!!

Twitter - ariellegracee
      Tumblr - headphonesgluedon (better to view on computer as you can read more)
      Facebook - headphonesgluedon
      Email - airelia@ymail
      Keep smiling, and remember, once you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up. Love you all. <3

Arielle