I want to commit suicide

• I want to commit suicide

I tried to stay strong,but I can't anymore, I just can't.

I can't hang on anymore, i just can't. I know"I have much to live for, & that it'll get "better". JMO, I don't care anymore i just don't! My family doesn't give a crap about me, I told them about suicide & they didn't take it serious.

My sister treats me like dirt, she says" for 3 years you have been ruining my life",your annoying, you embarrass me, get away from me. My dad,we don't get along,we always end up getting mad at each other. My grades are horrible,& I can't fix them(last semester), I see no future. Worse, I always get bullied,verbally, & there hasn't been anything to stop them from doing it. I use to have a lot of friends,& I only have one true friend

I Absolute HATE life,i feel worthless. I'm always depressed, suicidal,& recently thinking of SH.I've planned on how I'd do my suicide,& have consider writing note.

I just see no reason to live anymore, I want to die,so I can espace the h'll of world I'm living in.
    • Re: I want to commit suicide

well the fact that your online right now trying to talk to people is a good sign, because you really do have a future where things have the opportunity to get better, yeah things are really bad right now, but think about your friend, and how he would feel if you just left.. and you never really know if things will get better unless you give it a chance. <3
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your main goal should be to survive this.
      Saying it gets better won't help you at all while you're in pain.
      Nothing like feeling hopeless and having "oh, you'll be okay" thrown in your face.
      It only hurts more.
      What grade are you in?
      Do you listen to music to help you escape?
      I might be able to help more if you answer those.

Feel free to message me if you need to rant.

Trust me you don't want to do it. I actually tried cutting my own wrist and survived. I won't tell it will get better because hearing that only made thing's worse for me but honestly I suggest you find something to do to cheer yourself up. I started mixed martial art's and when I'm to depressed to do that I'll have sex with a random girl although that's probably bad advice but when I'm to depressed to do that even I just listen to music I like...I sure hope this help's you as much as it helped me.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

Hmm. I see some good advice here and I see some standard bullshit as well.

Here are my thoughts, Figure out EVERYTHING that makes you unhappy in life and change it, one step at a time. Don't think "Oh, I'll have everything going great in a week", You should start with something small and work at it. Take your father and sister for example, not much you can do with that until you move out and live free of your family, If you choose to have no contact that is. However, you could make plans for what to do when that time comes. Get a job (I don't know how old you are, but If you aren't of working age just take it as future advice), save some money, and get the hell out ASAP. Working will almost definitely suck and I can't promise things will get better, but from expierience dealing with depression and suicide I can say that you can teach yourself how to handle things better, especially as you get older, and sooner than you think things will seems better.

If you need someone to talk to and don't want to over burden your friend, not that something like this is a burden for a true friend, you more than likely have a local suicide hotline. Find it, and good luck. But you don't need luck, your life is in your hands.
      :love1:
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Fuck -- The measure of something I do not give.[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/LEFT]

The fact that you are talking about it is a huge step in the right direction
      however, instead of bottling it all up, try talking to someone about it and there is absolutely no real reason why anyone in any situation should take their own life, and its like Ashley said, how would your friend feel if you just left?
      taking your own life is in a way selfish
      You need to start focusing on more positive outlooks in life because focusing on just the negative will only get you negative results, it worked for me and I believe it could work for you
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Think about good stuff. You can't change other people, but you can always not give a fuck. Concentrate on that friend. And bullying? I used to be bullied for MANY reasons. From my personal choices to my physical lacks. Remember, there are people who feel the same way. Try to befriend them. Once you kill yourself, there is no way back. If your family acts like that to you, you should call a professional person and tell them what's going on. There's nothing wrong with you. There is with them.

Hello YoungK9,
      I know how you feel right now, i have been in exactly the same position and i don't want you to have to go through the experiences that i did before you come to the realisation that life is worth it (..and i know you've heard that a thousand times and right now you won't believe it).
      You're online and posting about your life which i see as a cry for help. This means that you don't WANT to hurt yourself in any way or end your life. You're asking for help. This is good.
      Sometimes when you try and explain your situation to a family member or a friend they disregard what you have said as they don't understand. Unless they have been through the same situation they'll always pull away from the conversation by using a unnecessary remark such as 'Don't be silly' and then change the subject. This isn't them not caring - it's just them not understanding.
      Now moving onto siblings. If you can find one family who don't argue, who don't speak badly of each other or don't ever want to kill one another then i will happily be your best friend for life!Me and my sisters argue like cat and dog. I am sure that there are days where you and your sister get on but your depression pulls a curtain over this. You only remember negative thoughts. This was the same with me.
      To start off with you have to try and remember the positive aspects of life. Remember your positive memories rather than the negative ones. The good times you've shared with family and friends. You probably do still have a lot of friends you just don't 'hang out' with them anymore. This isn't because they aren't your friends anymore it is because you don't make the effort to go out with them. You would rather stay inside and have negative thoughts as your company. I was exactly the same. I thought i had no friends. I would stay inside my house 24/7. I quit studying, quit my job, quit all the hobbies i had and would not leave my house - not even to see family.
      You need to try and put aside your thoughts and make an effort to go out at least once a week with friends or family. I'm not saying this will be easy because it won't be.
      The way you are explaining everything is in a negative way - you aren't giving it a chance to get better. The more positive thoughts you have then the better life will seem. Try to make a life plan. What you hope to achieve. Start with in the next week and go from there. I found that if i gave myself something to look forward to it helped me a lot. As soon as i had accomplished that i made another plan so i would have something else to look forward to. Even something very simple like treating yourself to your favourite take away or that new item of clothing in the shop - to something bigger like planning a holiday or a weekend away (depending on how old you are!).
      I wish you the very best of luck - try not to take negative comments to seriously. Think positive.
      I know you can get through this!
      x
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]- Stay Strong -[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]love is louder than the pressure[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]to be perfect[/SIZE][/CENTER]

you will get through this i swear. i was getting to that point where i was thinking of committing suicide, and i still feel worthless at times. but i joined track, golf, and football, started lifting weights. i know this sounds stupid. but my life got on track again and ive made very very close friends. i promise you, fuck everyone who says shit about you, they used to do the same to me, and when i got bigger and stronger and better as a person than they were. look who is laughing now bitches. so ignore all that silly shit people say, and try to take my advice. try to be cool when you make some new friends, and who knows, you may find a great girl while doing this and i promise you, you will love your life. live a strong, loving, happy life my friend

Sweetie, I know what you are going through. I attempted suicide three times. I know, in your state of mind, this is probably one of the worst things to hear, but it WILL GET BETTER. It doesn't seem like it now, I know. Suicide, however is not the answer. It is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I completely understand, it feels like you are falling apart and nobody cares. But that is not true. It is not up to humans - ANY humans - to decide when life ends. I've been through Hell and back. I know what it feels like to have nobody on your side. I know what it feels like to fight against the entire world. But I promise, it's not the end. It feels impossible for you to even take another breath. I've been in your shoes, Hon. But things can get better. Take time out of your life to see and appreciate true goodness, true beauty. Watch a sunset. Capture a picture of a rainbow. Spend time with friends. When things feel like Hell, go back to these beautiful things that you found. You have to teach yourself to be strong - nobody can teach it to you. Sure, I could go on, tell you my whole story, how I survived, blablabla... But that won't help you! You need to look back through every single bad thing that's happened to you, and instead of thinking "man life sucks" think to yourself "man, that was a tough time, but I survived it, and I can survive anything to come after it.

I'm not going to tell you not to do it. From my experience, it only makes a person feel worse to be told not to commit suicide. But if your family won't do anything to help you, you are allowed to bring yourself to an emergency room for an evaluation. You can check yourself into a hospital until you can trust yourself to commit to safety.

I wish you luck. Out of all of this, I hope you could at least get out that survival IS possible. I'm living proof of that. And I care. I don't want to see anybody suffer the way I did. If you need to talk, I'm available.

-MB

last thing i want to tell you is that the reason you came to earth is to live a happy life, make the best of it, whenever you feel sad its because you arent balanced with your inner being. i just learned this yesterday. everyone is a form of energy and when you die you just transfer around the universe and land somewhere else. im not telling you to kill yourself because that is stupid. the reason you are living right now is so you can make the best of your life and live the happiest life you can imagine. do what makes you happy, thats what im trying to tell you.

hey sweetie
      right lets try sort this ignore your sister shes not worth the tears
      my parents hate me so i dont bother with them either
      school grades dont mean anything i would say study but you prob dont see the book in front of you at the moment...i didnt for ages-suicidal too
      im doing the SH dont start please-makes you feel worse
      one true friend who cares..now youve got two ill be your friend and help you through
      Pm me if you wanna talk ill help

STAY STRONG AND IF YOU CANT COME HERE AND LEAN ON ME !!:love1:

I was suicidal for over a year after I was a victim of a traumatic incident. I've been sent to the hospital for emotional breakdowns, on anti-depressants, went to therapy, had hallucinations, and I know how you feel. It's the worst feeling in the world.

You have no idea what the future holds in store for you. If you're at rock bottom, can it really get any worse? No, it can only get better. It'll take a lot of baby steps, but every bit counts.

You also have no idea who you'll meet and affect in the future. My boyfriend attempted suicide when he was in high school. He's the most amazing man I've ever met and I don't know what I'd do without him. If either of us had committed suicide, we never would have met, fallen in love and changed each others' lives for the better.

Now, if you're thinking "But no one likes/loves/cares about me," think about it. There are 7 BILLION people in the world. There is a 100% chance that you'll meet someone who likes you, cares about you, and loves you. And even if nobody you know YET loves you, you'll meet someone who will. Even dictators have people who truly love them, and you are not anywhere near as awful as one, I know.

How old are you? I think (don't know for sure) the average person lives to be about 77. I bet you're not even 1/4 of the way to 77 yet. That means you have at least 3/4 of your time here on this Earth left to learn, grow, find new opportunities, meet new people, and find happiness and success. Just because life is awful now doesn't mean it always will be.

Be strong, and message me anytime if you need to. :hugs: