Is he crushing on me, too?

• Is he crushing on me, too?

I'm 22 and I've been working with this 22 year old, Jason, for a year. We only started noticing each other in August. He began showing signs of liking me and I thought he was cute and we were both shy, so I started liking him. The first "move" he made (pretty much the first time we spoke) was he had offered his friend some candy & then awkwardly offered me some. We've since opened up a bit more. I catch him staring at me often, he teases me & playfully picks on me, uses an excuse to talk to me, he subconsciously copies things I say, whenever I am flirting w/ a mutual male friend he will listen in & interrupt our convos., when I am flirting with a guy he doesn't really talk to he will look jealous, he has paid attention to something I said around him about my friend being "toasted" & the next day he said he heard she got toasted so that means he pays attention to things I say, he gets nervous when we make eye contact or when he can tell I am looking at him, I can sometimes see him looking at me from the corner of his eye, etc. He became close in November w/ this girl Madison who everybody swears likes him & she basically admitted it. Our mutual friend Thomas claims that Jason has said he doesn't seen Madison that way. Thomas also said that once, he teased Jason when I walked by & said "there's your girlfriend" & Jason said "nah" & Thomas goes "you know you want her" & Jason laughed & goes "shut up." A couple of months ago, another mutual friend told Jason I like him & he seemed happy about it. Things are always pretty awkward between us. Also, Thomas is throwing a party for a friend & he invited both me & Jason. I was talking to Thomas about the party & he goes "you can talk to Jason at the party" & Jason played dumb & goes "what?" & Thomas goes "I invited Jason to the party, but not sure if he's going" & Jason seemed interested & goes "when is it?" My friend recently pressured me into friend requesting Jason on FB so I sent him one & he accepted. Do you think he's crushing on me or is it all in my head?