It's Not Fair -Poem by Lizala

• It's Not Fair -Poem by Lizala

It's not fair.
      It's not fair how you get to ignore me, but I don't.
      It's not fair how you don't care, but I do.
      It's not fair how I never told a lie to you, but that's all you ever did.
      It's not fair how she got you, but I didn't.
      It wasn't fair when you held her in you arms, but I knew you would never hold me like that.
      It wasn't fair when she had the biggest smile on her face, but I was in a planet full of darkness.
      It wasn't fair when you would post pictures together smiling happily, but I had to watch this and act like the pain deep inside my gut didn't hurt.
      It wasn't fair when you came back to me and apologized, and I forgave you.
      It wasn't fair when I needed you the most, and you weren't there.
      It wasn't fair how you played with my emotions, and didn't seem to notice how much it was crushing me.

And it still isn't fair that you have found someone else and moved on, but I just can't seem to do the same no matter how hard I tried, even if it drived me insane.

I made this a while back and decided to share it.
      Wadda ya guise think? c:
      [CENTER]Some people just need to have a nice, warm cup of 'shut the fuck up.'[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Others, just need hugs. :hugs:[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:love1:[/CENTER]
    • Re: It's Not Fair -Poem by Lizala

la rubia loca wrote:

bet u wrote it about me

News flash, not everything in this world evolves around you.
      Get a life, seriously.
      You're picking on me on the thread I created.
      Glad you took some time out of your no life to read my poem though, thanks, love. :)
      [CENTER]Some people just need to have a nice, warm cup of 'shut the fuck up.'[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Others, just need hugs. :hugs:[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]:love1:[/CENTER]
    • Re: It's Not Fair -Poem by Lizala

I know I can relate to your poem Lizala. I think it's pretty good :D
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.