Fitness

• Re: Fitness

Bhenji wrote:

Seductive, what form of MMA did you take? Muay thai I assume right?

Why yes. How did you know?
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

Bhenji wrote:

Most common. I did muay thai for a number of years, now I do krav maga.

Cool. I was thinking of trying krav maga.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.
    • SeductivePain wrote:

Cool. I was thinking of trying krav maga.

It's great. It's meant for street fighting against multiple people, and it's not a martial art, either.

Dexter. wrote:

I should learn how to fight, krav maga is kinda big here.

You should do it! It's probably one of the most effective self defense systems out there. Make sure you learn from a real instructor though. Some people label things as krav maga, but really they don't know jack shit. My instructor is ex-IDF, so he knows his shit.
    • Bhenji wrote:

It's great. It's meant for street fighting against multiple people, and it's not a martial art, either.

You should do it! It's probably one of the most effective self defense systems out there. Make sure you learn from a real instructor though. Some people label things as krav maga, but really they don't know jack shit. My instructor is ex-IDF, so he knows his shit.

Okay! Thank's for the information man! Now I will look in to it and I'll be sure to keep my eye out for those phony's. :D

i started lifting 5 months ago and barely got results, 2 months ago i started working out my abs, also barely got results. about a month ago i started a nutrition diet and bam! i have a defined 8 pack and gained 8 pounds of muscle. im only 15 and i dont know why i decided to do all this, but it makes me feel really good about myself. of course lifting will help you a little bit in gaining muscle and a 6 pack or 8 pack, but eating healthy is 60% of the way you gain muscle. eat hard boiled eggs, veggies, fruits, almonds, cheese, lots of water, yogurt, fish, meat. i promise you will be very satisfied with your results.

Well I can't even work out anymore because I dislocated my knee -_-

But I have more side effects of eating too many calories than I do for eating too little. The minimum I have is about 850 calories. I have less now because I can't actually walk for a week or two. My calorie intake will probably increase in Summer because I'm always going to be out and about, doing a lot of strenuous exercise. :)

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Well I can't even work out anymore because I dislocated my knee -_-

But I have more side effects of eating too many calories than I do for eating too little. The minimum I have is about 850 calories. I have less now because I can't actually walk for a week or two. My calorie intake will probably increase in Summer because I'm always going to be out and about, doing a lot of strenuous exercise. :)
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

well you cant have 850 calories a day... i have 5000 calories a day, but i take in more than normal people do because im trying to gain muscle mass. im drinking 2 bottles of muscle juice each day, they are 1020 calories per bottle. ive already gotten great results. beginning of this year (freshman) i was 119 pounds, now im gained 8 pounds of muscle from eating right, lifting, and the muscle juice/ protein shake
    • sk8chenga wrote:

well you cant have 850 calories a day... i have 5000 calories a day, but i take in more than normal people do because im trying to gain muscle mass. im drinking 2 bottles of muscle juice each day, they are 1020 calories per bottle. ive already gotten great results. beginning of this year (freshman) i was 119 pounds, now im gained 8 pounds of muscle from eating right, lifting, and the muscle juice/ protein shake

If you have 5000 calories per day, you would be eating an excess of close to 3000 calories per day more than you actually need. And 3500 calories is roughly a pound. Which would mean you would be basically gaining 6 pounds per week - nowhere near the 8 pounds of muscle you said you've gained since you started...

Exercising is excellent for health and fitness and losing bodyweight. Whatever you eat but don't miss exercise or any kind of actual action. If you will decrease the amount of calorie consumption from food then it will be excellent for you in losing bodyweight process.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgyDNpgI8k]Personal trainer Marketing[/ame]