So my personal pushup rercord used to be 4, and now I can't concentrate

• Re: So my personal pushup rercord used to be 4, and now I can't concentrate

Oh.. well I think all your brain effort is focused on exercise. My brain is practically dead now since I left college about 6 months ago. I can't do the simplest of maths equations anymore and it makes you feel retarded. It's a nice feeling to feel intellectual. It scares me for when I go into a college next year. It'll be a whole lot harder. :(
      Why not train your brain now? Do brain exercises and basic equations? This may help with concentration. :)
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?
    • Re: So my personal pushup rercord used to be 4, and now I can't concentrate

Dexter. wrote:

How much is enough? I drink quite a bit and eat fruit, but I do dehydrate easily, and now that it's getting hotter...

There is no specific amount, but if you get dehydrated easily you need to drink more. If you ever feel thirsty you are all ready dehydrated. I drink at least a gallon of water a day, but usually more.
      Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what a man is without pride, tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes.