Boys 13+

• :rofl:You guys seriously need to stop thinking about the size of your penis. Why is that a concern at 13? It's not like you're out in the world having sex and if you are, shame on you and shame on your parents.
      You little boys are so concerned about how big or small it is, like RELAX ALREADY!!!
      I saw a post and a boy put that his penis 5.5 inches long when its hard, umm, that is bigger than some boys my age!!!(I am 16). So why are you cmoplaining? If you're having sex with girls your age(13) and they complain that your penis is small, well, then she is a slut. Point blank period. Again, 13 year olds shouldn't be having sex in the first place -_- Alothough I am no person of authority, some may even call me a hypocrite because i lost my virginity when i was 14. -_-
      But oh well, just chill out about your penis!!!! GEEZUS!!!!:rofl:
    • Re: Boys 13+

isabel215 wrote:

:rofl:You guys seriously need to stop thinking about the size of your penis. Why is that a concern at 13? It's not like you're out in the world having sex and if you are, shame on you and shame on your parents.
      You little boys are so concerned about how big or small it is, like RELAX ALREADY!!!
      I saw a post and a boy put that his penis 5.5 inches long when its hard, umm, that is bigger than some boys my age!!!(I am 16). So why are you cmoplaining? If you're having sex with girls your age(13) and they complain that your penis is small, well, then she is a slut. Point blank period. Again, 13 year olds shouldn't be having sex in the first place -_- Alothough I am no person of authority, some may even call me a hypocrite because i lost my virginity when i was 14. -_-
      But oh well, just chill out about your penis!!!! GEEZUS!!!!:rofl:

Ok I am going to go a little nuts on you here... I AM NOT concerned about the size of my penis. It is what it is and will not be getting bigger. And the girl I lost my virginity to was NOT complaining about its size.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Lets [COLOR="Red"]Rocket[/COLOR]!

Heather;1063056508 wrote:

One of the best members.

Best Friend;1063065528 wrote:

You are the best member.

I don't even worry about my size. Why bother? The only problem I ever had was one girl had to tight of an @$$ so I give her anal like she liked.

Man that sounded less weird in my head,looked less weird too.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.

Well when you're in primary school, kids are really honest. If they don't like you, they'll tell you. 13 year olds still have this mentality so they feel girls will just say 'ew your penis is tiny/too big/gross/retarded' when in actual fact, a girl wouldn't give a shit or they'd say it behind their back to their friends if they're that immature.

Wait till you actually reach puberty and at the legal age to have sex, before you care about your penis size. You've practically just left primary school fgs.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

Hann. wrote:

Well when you're in primary school, kids are really honest. If they don't like you, they'll tell you. 13 year olds still have this mentality so they feel girls will just say 'ew your penis is tiny/too big/gross/retarded' when in actual fact, a girl wouldn't give a shit or they'd say it behind their back to their friends if they're that immature.

Wait till you actually reach puberty and at the legal age to have sex, before you care about your penis size. You've practically just left primary school fgs.

Didn't you have sex before turning legal though....

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Astroboy wrote:

Ok I am going to go a little nuts on you here... I AM NOT concerned about the size of my penis. It is what it is and will not be getting bigger. And the girl I lost my virginity to was NOT complaining about its size.

Preach it Wiggin.

Hypocritical slut.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Astroboy wrote:

Wait, Astro, you're not a virgin? :wtf:

Chuck Finster wrote:

Hypocritical slut.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Wait, Astro, you're not a virgin? :wtf:

I was kind of of drunk and she kind of made me
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Lets [COLOR="Red"]Rocket[/COLOR]!

Heather;1063056508 wrote:

One of the best members.

Best Friend;1063065528 wrote:

You are the best member.