Help needed fairly bad

• Help needed fairly bad

Okay this will be fun,
      I like this girl named Christy well see she is moving this year to go to High School elsewhere. Also she has a bf I've liked her for awhile now she is having relationship issues with her current BF. Do A steal her from her bf or wait patiently for them to break up on their own. We are Best friends since 2nd grade please help school gets out soon! I wanna take her to the Graduation Dance!
      Advice
    • Re: Help needed fairly bad

just let her know you are there as a support if anything happens
      no she will most likely not want to jump right into another relationship so asking her out right away would be selfish. just show her you are there. hang out with her more... and then over time you can try and talk to her about it... but I wouldnt get all up in her face about it. I seriously would give her a chance to be to herself and gather her feelings
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Help needed fairly bad

xxemobladexx wrote:

just let her know you are there as a support if anything happens
      no she will most likely not want to jump right into another relationship so asking her out right away would be selfish. just show her you are there. hang out with her more... and then over time you can try and talk to her about it... but I wouldnt get all up in her face about it. I seriously would give her a chance to be to herself and gather her feelings

Thanks lately that actually has been what I've tried