U don't think he's becoming infatuated with me? (worried)

• U don't think he's becoming infatuated with me? (worried)

Well I have this teacher, and he's what can I say Well Mannered, Great, Awesome , all that good stuff and he treats me really respectable and nice not many seem to excited about his class as I am though.

We don't talk much to each other he's rather a shy man but he's very intellectual and very level headed and stuff he also seems a bit quirky (kinda like me) and he knows my habits a little like he knows some of my actions of the things I do and some of my other tad bit weird behaviors like staring, Hiding and etc..

I kinda have a special name too He like calls me by a special name when I see him or stuff or when I first come into class he's a really respectable and nice man and he thinks that I have talent and like says I'm amazing and wonderful etc. hes an older man like maybe 40 or 50+ and Like he'll smile at me in class sometimes and ask if I'm okay or how I'm doing.
      I saw him once (In school) and he called me by my special name and I usually don't hug but I hugged him anyway and then we just kinda smiled at each other and talked about Engineering and stuff and then I had to go?

PRESENT

So lots of stuff has happened since I seen him I haven't seen him in a while, but then I decided to make him a gift since he participates in Activities for the school I decided to make him a gift that is centered around the kinda Activity he does for the school.

So he ended getting the gift and this time when I saw him things were really different than last time he still called me by the special name but as soon as he saw me I didn't even get a chance to say Hi or nothing he just hugged me and this was a different hug like a reunion I miss you, u stir my heart up kinda hug?

I was a bit shocked cause this was like different from last time, the feeling was more emotional, attached and u know asked me was I okay, and why I haven't stopped by and stuff and I told him I was busy, and he was like pointing to my gift and saying that he gonna put it on is desk and that it means so much to him.

And he was just it felt like he like really missing me and just really wanted to say I love you or I don't know it felt like he like really yearning for me it made me feel a bit weird.
      I mean I haven't known him for awhile or long time and he seems to deeply passionate about me it feels a bit odd? The way he was the way he kinda looked at me it felt like he really might be in the process of falling for me. I just wanna make sure I'm not overreacting or nothing.
    • Re: U don't think he's becoming infatuated with me? (worried)

Your "quirky" probably means freakish by most peoples standards.. especially considering your tendency to stare & hide. I'm guessing he just feels sorry for you, & is trying to comfort you by offering hugs & checking up on you. DONT TURN IT INTO ANYTHING MORE, you little ass.

You make your teacher sound like a pedophile. No offense, but honestly, you way over thought that because my seventh grade teacher and I are still in contact, but that's because he's my favorite teacher. Anytime I run into him in a store or something we hug and I ask him about his new students. And if the hug feels yearnful it may just be because you missed him, not the other way around. So next time don't make your supposed awesome teacher sound like a monster because you can get him in big trouble if you exagerate and tell the story differently. So no is my answer to your main question. -.-'
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.

~EmoCuttingAngel~ wrote:

You make your teacher sound like a pedophile. No offense, but honestly, you way over thought that because my seventh grade teacher and I are still in contact, but that's because he's my favorite teacher. Anytime I run into him in a store or something we hug and I ask him about his new students. And if the hug feels yearnful it may just be because you missed him, not the other way around. So next time don't make your supposed awesome teacher sound like a monster because you can get him in big trouble if you exagerate and tell the story differently. So no is my answer to your main question. -.-'

Thx I was just wondering it was just really puzzling to me I got an odd vibe like something telling me to be careful oh well :confused: thx:)

not many seem to excited about his class as I am though.

he's rather a shy man but he's very intellectual and very level headed and stuff he also seems a bit quirky (kinda like me)

I think these quotes say a lot. It's clear you're just making it up in your head and you sound infatuated with him, not the other way round. Not many students would pick up on so many personality traits of their teacher unless they were interested in them romantically. You're making yourself believe he likes you back.

he's a really respectable and nice man and he thinks that I have talent and like says I'm amazing and wonderful etc. hes an older man like maybe 40 or 50+ and Like he'll smile at me in class sometimes and ask if I'm okay or how I'm doing.

You've basically described every normal and nice teacher. It doesn't mean anything, they're just being polite and friendly and they do it to everyone.

I decided to make him a gift

Most students don't do this unless it's the end of the school year or the last time they'll see the teacher.
      I'm sorry but the rest of the thread sounds like bullshit. I had friendly teachers, they'd be happy to see me, make a few jokes and so on but that'd be friendly. You've made up in your head that he wanted to say he loved you. He never actually said it. Do you see where I'm getting at? It's all in your head, love. You are definitely overreacting.
      However, if he does go too far with you, don't be afraid to report him. Don't allow it whatsoever because it's not right. But I don't think anything will happen. Try looking out for how he treats other students and you'll probably see that you're not the "special student". For the most part, I think it's you who has the infatuation, not him.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hann. ().

Hann. wrote:

I think these quotes say a lot. It's clear you're just making it up in your head and you sound infatuated with him, not the other way round. Not many students would pick up on so many personality traits of their teacher unless they were interested in them romantically. You're making yourself believe he likes you back.

You've basically described every normal and nice teacher. It doesn't mean anything, they're just being polite and friendly and they do it to everyone.

Most students don't do this unless it's the end of the school year or the last time they'll see the teacher.
      I'm sorry but the rest of the thread sounds like bullshit. I had friendly teachers, they'd be happy to see me, make a few jokes and so on but that'd be friendly. You've made up in your head that he wanted to say he loved you. He never actually said it. Do you see where I'm getting at? It's all in your head, love. You are definitely overreacting.
      However, if he does go too far with you, don't be afraid to report him. Don't allow it whatsoever because it's not right. But I don't think anything will happen. Try looking out for how he treats other students and you'll probably see that you're not the "special student". For the most part, I think it's you who has the infatuation, not him.

Well, TBH I'm not infatuated with him really at all I mean he's a wonderful nice man but he's way too many years my senior and I have respectable boundries but he doesn't act anyway toward any of his other students I'm the only one I think most likely cause I asked some of my friends that have him. I just had this weird vibe from him he really just seems kinda mesmerized by me or something about me and it kinda made me feel like on-guard like apart of me was like "I gotta be careful be smart". It just felt different I guess:o

when he saw me it was just like he was just I can't describe it in actual words it just felt kinda too close to soon I don't know?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Chuck Finster wrote:

Beat me to it.

Well, TBH I'm not infatuated with him really at all I mean he's a wonderful nice man but he's way too many years my senior and I have respectable boundries but he doesn't act anyway toward any of his other students I'm the only one I think most likely cause I asked some of my friends that have him. I just had this weird vibe from him he really just seems kinda mesmerized by me or something about me and it kinda made me feel like on-guard like apart of me was like "I gotta be careful be smart". It just felt different I guess

when he saw me it was just like he was just I can't describe it in actual words it just felt kinda too close to soon I don't know?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anikia ().