I have feelings for her, but she's dating my best friend - HELP!

• I have feelings for her, but she's dating my best friend - HELP!

So I've had feelings for one of my best friends since the beginning of this school year (I'm female and bi, and so is she - I should probably mention that). The trouble is, she's going out with one of my other best friends (also female and bi)! I would normally ask the friend my crush is going out with for advice on stuff like this, but this time I can't of course! It's not just a little crush that'll go away either - I really, REALLY like her. I've tried to ignore it, as it started when I hadn't decided I was bi, and just kept telling myself I wasn't, and it won't go away. But although I want my friends to be happy, I can't help but hope they break up so I can ask my crush out! I know this is really selfish, and I don't want to feel like this at all, but I'm all mixed up and I don't know what to do! On top of that, I don't think my crush knows that I'm bi… Or that I like her of course… And I don't even know if she likes me! But I can't stop thinking about her, and I talk about her all the time at home! What should I do? Help!