Should I come out?

• Should I come out?

Hey, it's probably a stupid question, but I just can't decide on my own. I'm happy with who I am and I feel kind of ready to come out, just I'm really afraid to lose someone, because I don't have much. I have a classmate and I'm trying to be friends with her (we get along, have quite much in common, we just don't hang around after school) and I think that she is curious or just an observant one and has already a hunch about me being gay. Though that she would be good person to come out to, because I wouldn't loose too much. So, what do you think?
      Kotryna

P.S. I'm 17 and always ready to talk to someone, so can write me personal message if you wish.
    • Re: Should I come out?

If you come out being gay and someone chooses to not speak to you anymore because of it, they're not worth your time. They're shallow, selfish and inconsiderate people who shouldn't even be spoken too.
      Girl friends are usually very observant and pick it up immediately; she probably knows so maybe she'll be a good person to tell first.
      You should just go for it. You can't hide who you really are forever! Millions of others have been in your situation and got through it fine. Just picture the sunshine after the rain (if there is any). :)
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?