U don't think My teacher is developing a "thing" for me? Im prob overreacting right?

• U don't think My teacher is developing a "thing" for me? Im prob overreacting right?

I know this sounds weird but I have this like weird vibe about him and me now things are or feel different weird now maybe?:(

Well I have this teacher, and he's what can I say Well Mannered, Great, Awesome , all that good stuff and he treats me really respectable and nice not many seem to excited about his class as I am though.

We don't talk much to each other he's rather a shy man but he's very intellectual and very level headed and stuff he also seems a bit quirky (kinda like me) and he knows my habits a little like he knows some of my actions of the things I do and some of my other tad bit weird behaviors like staring, Hiding and etc..

I kinda have a special name too He like calls me by a special name when I see him or stuff or when I first come into class he's a really respectable and nice man and he thinks that I have talent and like says I'm amazing and wonderful etc. hes an older man like maybe 40 or 50+ and Like he'll smile at me in class sometimes and ask if I'm okay or how I'm doing.
      I saw him once (IN SCHOOL) and he called me by my special name and I usually don't hug but I hugged him anyway and then we just kinda smiled at each other and talked about Engineering and stuff and then I had to go?

PRESENT

So lots of stuff has happened since I seen him I haven't seen him in a while, but then I decided to make him a gift since he participates in Activities for the school I decided to make him a gift that is centered around the kinda Activity he does for the school.

So he ended getting the gift and this time when I saw him things were really different than last time he still called me by the special name but as soon as he saw me I didn't even get a chance to say Hi or nothing he just hugged me and this was a different hug like a reunion I miss you, u stir my heart up kinda hug?

I was a bit shocked cause this was like different from last time, the feeling was more emotional, attached and u know asked me was I okay, and why I haven't stopped by and stuff and I told him I was busy, and he was like pointing to my gift and saying that he gonna put it on is desk and that it means so much to him.

And he was just it felt like he like really missing me and just really wanted to say I love you or I don't know it felt like he like really yearning for me it made me feel a bit weird.
      I mean I haven't known him for awhile or long time and he seems to deeply passionate about me it feels a bit odd? The way he was the way he kinda looked at me it felt like he really might be in the process of falling for me. I just wanna make sure I'm not overreacting or nothing.

Im under 18 by the way
    • Re: U don't think My teacher is developing a "thing" for me? Im prob overreacting rig

Teachers don't officially admit it but they have their favorites, selected for a number of reasons but the least appropriate among which is romantic interest.

"So he ended getting the gift and this time when I saw him things were really different than last time he still called me by the special name but as soon as he saw me I didn't even get a chance to say Hi or nothing he just hugged me and this was a different hug like a reunion I miss you, u stir my heart up kinda hug?"

This is speculative (you're not overreacting per se). I've had teachers who hugged other students affectionately and called them by their nickname/petname but all have kept within professional boundaries, as it should be.

Don't ask your teacher out -- don't broach the subject and keep your distance. if you think it has crossed your boundaries. Notify administrators immediately if he asks you out, for the sake of your personal health and your academic standing.
    • Re: U don't think My teacher is developing a "thing" for me? Im prob overreacting rig

What Dexter said.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I mean posting about it a ton of different times isn't going to make anyone's answer change... This is all in your head. You have a nice teacher. That's it.

But let's be open here. What if in fact the teacher did like her, in a not so professional way? That could get him into some deepshit, considering how she's underage. The fact alone that they hug "emotionally" is... weird. I don't see malr teachers hugging girl students... But thats probably just me.

Be careful and know your limits, and know when to say no to your teacher if he oversteps his boundaries.

"Notify administrators immediately if he asks you out, for the sake of your personal health and your academic standing."

Please do this. If this happens don't go at it alone. There is help and people who want to help, not just have to.

Now you go nock him in the head you will feel very sorry and realise that he doesnt have to be what your thinking from then on hel look poor the guy you gave a gift and now has to like you look at you and you dont like em changes every thought

Stop hugging your teacher if you cant handle them hugging you.

You're overreacting.

Basically, you have a crush on your teacher, so you're being as best a student as possible and even going beyond whats expected of a normal student.

Teachers are human too, if you show them extra special attention and affection, of course they'll start being nicer and reciprocate the treatment.

You should just stop flirting with your fucking teacher, whore.

Matt;1062946634 wrote:

Future applications will be when we believe we require mods are required.

You're reading too much into it and being too emotional about an unemotional, normal thing. Unless he's bending you over his desk, I wouldn't worry about it too much lmao. As it is, you're just thinking too much of it and creating what isn't there. He sounds like a nice teacher.
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!

Nigger wrote:

Stop hugging your teacher if you cant handle them hugging you.

You're overreacting.

Basically, you have a crush on your teacher, so you're being as best a student as possible and even going beyond whats expected of a normal student.

Teachers are human too, if you show them extra special attention and affection, of course they'll start being nicer and reciprocate the treatment.

You should just stop flirting with your fucking teacher, whore.

Hey:nono: I don't have no crush on that man its not like that I just had this weird feeling that maybe things are kinda leaving the professional stage a bit something is telling me to be careful so I just wonder I guess:confused: how he really feels about me?

Lol at least it's not as bad as my awkward moments with my guy teachers. I mean, I don't think they mean anything by it, but what my guy teachers say to me usually seems pretty awkward. Rl examples:

Me:How, out of all of the students, did you remember my name?
      PE Teacher: Every kiss begins with Kay
      Me: *freaks out a little* Don't ever say that again!
      PE Teacher: *chuckles and walks away*

2:
      Me: *pulls candycane from mouth to talk to teacher*
      Bio Teacher: *observes the end of the candy cane* Geeze!How hard did you have to suck?!
      Me: *blushes and looks at teacher with wide shocked eyes*
      Friend: *laughs hard*
      Bio Teacher: *doesn't get it and continues* It's just so thin!
      Me: Mr. Blouin! *freaks even more*
      Bio Teacher: *finally understands and turns to walk away with flushed cheeks*

See those were incidents that happened at my school to me but I realized it right from the bat that they didn't mean it like that. Same situation with hugs.
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.

We once had a PE teacher whom molested the students.. She was a fat one, who PMSed a lot.. She lost her job 2 weeks after school started. She would touch butts a lot.
      M, 15, Straight
      Skype or PM me here or on kik (hybridknowledge)
      Rep me, and ill rep you.. (A year later.)

Aww, you definitely have a crush on your tutor.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

No. You're reading too much into his actions. All teachers like a student in particular without actually having feelings for them.

You've made like three other threads too. Just stop.