SoI need help on if this guy likes me or something??

• SoI need help on if this guy likes me or something??

He obviously... 5
        just wants sex (3) 60%
        likes you &&'d hes confused (1) 20%
        trying to follow his friends in dating a girl 1yr younger (1) 20%
        doesn't even like you like that... (2) 40%
      :shifty:Okay, so this boy that I have been like forcing myself not to like on and off for the past two years got held back last year, so we are in the same grade now. And he said he'd never date a seventh grader.all of his friends that are the grade above me are starting to date girls in my grade, so now since he's like my best guy friend in school and he had a sex dream about me, last night we were talking about some girl talking shit on me and then i was like i dont care she can suck a dick he was like " ((((((((((((My dick at that.......naw fuck that its all yours.........;) " )))))))))))))))and since his dream had donuts involved i was like " can i get some donuts w/ that?" he said hell yea you can.
      But I looked up hints and things from his dream from dream analyzers and it means;

To dream that you are tied up in ropes, suggests that you are letting your heart guide you, despite your better judgment.
      To se a chair in your dream, symbolizes your need to sit down and take time out to contemplate a situation before proceeding Alternatively, it indicates that your feelings or ideas are being dismissed.
      To see a donut in your dream, represents the Self. It suggests that you may be feeling lost and still trying to find yourself and your purpose in life. Alternatively, You are not completely whole.
      -
      To dream that you are giving or receiving oral sex, signifies your willingness to give or receive pleasure/joy. It is reaffirms that you are headed in the right direction in life. The dream may also be a pun on talking about sex. Perhaps you are acting out your sexual wishes.
      -To dream that you are making out with a friend, suggests that you have an unconscious desire to pursue the relationship but fear that it will jeopardize the friendship.

The post was edited 1 time, last by marry mary up in the sky: change the title ().