Help me Understand a little more?

• Help me Understand a little more?

Hello,
      I am a teen and I want to make a book about all the different types of love and how they live and everything.

I need a little help though! I am not gay myself! But my sister is and I love hearing about the story's she has!

Could you please give me some ideas of things like best gay bars in city's and how long you been with your partners and just random talk would love to know some more!

Thank you.
    • Re: Help me Understand a little more?

If you were to write about the different types of love, I would have thought it would have been unrequited, unconditional, familial, platonic, sacrificial etc.. Not sexual preference. :confused:
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: Help me Understand a little more?

I don't think you realise how broad the category of love is. It wouldn't take just one book, more likely an entire series.

For a general idea, a good starting point is to read existing novels with varying themes of love. Of course, you'll pick up ideas from romance, erotica etc. and not just books but TV series, films, plays, real life experiences and so on.

I'd suggest taking a look at fanfiction as well. Also be familiar with the different sexual orientations and associated erotica. There are fetishes and fantasies that you'll never have even considered either.

Other things to consider: human anatomy (seriously, at least for descriptive writing), english language and literature lessons. Literature in particular can also expose you human emotions and their effect on different types of love. Emotions play a key role, even a lack of it.
      [SIZE="1"]Ex Scientia Vera.[/SIZE]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Final Fantasy ().