"Girls/Guys" does she seem interested??

• "Girls/Guys" does she seem interested??

So there is this shy girl from my school in my photo class.She is amazingly beautiful.We are both 18 and we just graduated.So i can surely say that we are at least friends.So on back in february a fr of mine texted her from my phone saying i wanted to be with her but she said NO.So since then i learnt that she was into a guy but they got into a fight a month or so ago so its over.So heres how she acts around me lately:
      -she really laughs at many of my jokes and stuff
      -lately i started hugging her for goodbye and this first time i hugged her(3 weeks ago) she giggled and smiled
      -i touch her on her hands and sometimes hold her forearms when we talk and she doesn't move or say anything. When we brush against each other sometimes , she never moves away
      -yesterday she had something on her face bellow her lip and i told her she had smth there.She tried to get it off but she missed it so i removed it with my hand.She didn't move again
      -a few days ago we were really upset about something that happened during the class.So i called to check how she was the very next day.After we talked for a while i said it was time for me to go.Then she said "Thanks for calling"
      P.S so i was chating with another girl from the class after that mishap i wrote about earlier.So she told me "You two are so cute,I've never seen a boy treat a girl like that" i asked how?? then she said "So cool, so truly ,so purely " So what i'm doing must be showing since other people notice it too.
      SO are those good signs and what should i do???
      Should i kiss her and when and how
    • Re: "Girls/Guys" does she seem interested??

-yesterday she had something on her face bellow her lip and i told her she had smth there.She tried to get it off but she missed it so i removed it with my hand.She didn't move again

Should have kissed her.
      These are not signs, you had an opportunity but not a sign. You're not treating you any special way, I don't see anything rare about that - and if that girl from your class has never seen a guy treat a girl like that, she really needs to change her social circles because what kind of people does she spend time with if she's never seen that. Even the worst guys out there do some of those things you do. I'm still trying to figure out what's so special that you do. Is there something you forgot to mention?

So yeah, like I said - these aren't signs at all. You had an opportunity to kiss her, you missed it.
      If she's shy, I wouldn't go kissing her randomly. Try finding out how she feels about you during a talk, or kissing her if you get a prefect opportunity like the one you missed. Don't just do it out of nowehere if she's shy, it might phase her.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]