What can I do?!

• What can I do?!

So I'm 15.out of my friends there is a group of like 10 of us. One of my rather close friends ( who is madly in love eith her boyfriend) had a friend who is really hot. He is so attractive but he is also such a nice kind accepting person who is really optimistic and inspirational i haven't actually met him but I can tell by the way she talks about him and by his instagram and Facebook. She has told us all about him cause they are like best friends and I have him on Facebook and snapchat. But the problem is about 4 of my other friends all seem really interested in him because he is so hot and they areall much prettier than me. But I really like him and to do with his personality his looks are a bonus but I really like him because he seems perfect to me. But I think he is little more friendly with one of my friends who has been talking to him for longer but not flirty. How do I set myself apart from the rest of my friends and get him to like me? They are all just interested in his looks and pretending to be interesting in him but I actually am! I have his number but I haven't text him yet, we have snap chatted a bit and stuff but I only started talking to him a few days ago. What can I use as an excuse to talk to him and text him? And how do I get him to like me and set myself apart from the crowd? Ps he has never met me in person and lives about 20 min car drive away.Any advice would be so appreciated
    • Re: What can I do?!

A lot of people are different and act different online. I'm a lot more confident and out spoken online than I'd ever be in RL. I think you need to actually meet him before you start to get him to like you. Say you need to do a test on someone for science fair if you want to see him? (Bad example but it worked for me.) What do you know about his previous girlfriends if he had any? Do they have anything in common?

Arelia Emm well I am suppose to be meeting him in about a week and a half and I'm not it's if he has been out with anyone less but I he has I think it is only one girl? He was snapchatting me last night and he started the conversation and then I know one of the other girls is annoying him because he told our mutual friend but she said he hasn't said anything about me. I have been making sure not to bother him or be excessive but I just don't know how to make myself stand out before I meet him especially because the other girls are prettier than me!

I don't know how to go back and change my font so for anyone who can't read it here!

What can I do?!
      So I'm 15.out of my friends there is a group of like 10 of us. One of my rather close friends ( who is madly in love eith her boyfriend) had a friend who is really hot. He is so attractive but he is also such a nice kind accepting person who is really optimistic and inspirational i haven't actually met him but I can tell by the way she talks about him and by his instagram and Facebook. She has told us all about him cause they are like best friends and I have him on Facebook and snapchat. But the problem is about 4 of my other friends all seem really interested in him because he is so hot and they areall much prettier than me. But I really like him and to do with his personality his looks are a bonus but I really like him because he seems perfect to me. But I think he is little more friendly with one of my friends who has been talking to him for longer but not flirty. How do I set myself apart from the rest of my friends and get him to like me? They are all just interested in his looks and pretending to be interesting in him but I actually am! I have his number but I haven't text him yet, we have snap chatted a bit and stuff but I only started talking to him a few days ago. What can I use as an excuse to talk to him and text him? And how do I get him to like me and set myself apart from the crowd? Ps he has never met me in person and lives about 20 min car drive away.Any advice would be so appreciated

He is interested in drama and I actually go to a drama school just a different one, he loves to write and so do i and he likes to play football which I play with my brother sometimes!i think apart from that he just likes hanging out with his friends but he pure loves inspiring quotes and stuff. But what could I use a conversation starter when snap chatting him that he will want to reply to so he can find out how much we have in common!

Emm I haven't seen what he writes its really personal stuff and I don't think he has a tumblr I don't think he is much of a reader! He isn't a big football fan just mainly likes to play but does support the same team as me! I just don't know how to start an interesting conversation that could lead to me asking him?

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Emm I haven't seen what he writes its really personal stuff and I don't think he has a tumblr I don't think he is much of a reader! He isn't a big football fan just mainly likes to play but does support the same team as me! I just don't know how to start an interesting conversation that could lead to me asking him? Sorry about the font back there!