Don't know what to do about this...

• Don't know what to do about this...

Well basically I have friends in school but I always always can't help feeling lonely, even when I'm with them sometimes. No one ever talks to me outside school and you can forget about being invited out. I know I could try talking to people but I'm pretty shy and awkward. Doesn't help that I don't like myself and I've constantly been rejected by every one I've liked either :( What can I do?

The post was edited 2 times, last by samc88: Seems I can't spell ().

• Re: Don't know what to do about this...

Sounds like early-life drama. Real friends are hard to find and dont easly get lost. Give it time and in the meantime develop yourself to be a better person and become stronger.
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net
    • Re: Don't know what to do about this...

It's all about having the right people around you, the sad truth is that you have to go through a large pile of undesirable people just to fine one or two worthy friends, but that is what makes those friends that much more special. Feeling lonely is very typical for everyone sometime in their lives. If you're having troubles meeting people locally try finding more communities like this one online. Try finding a forum on reddit that's about one of your hobbies or interest that way you meet people that are into mutual interests. Maybe try meeting people through online gaming.