Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

• Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

So my boyfriend of what should be... 6 months, if I'm correct, recently told me about all the time he's cheated on me. He like, broke down crying super hard when he told me. I feel like crap now, but I saw how much it bothered him that he did all that -- he didn't have to tell me, he could have kept cheating on me.

But he told me.

And my parents won't let me see him, which is making our relationship more stressful.

We're... I guess, getting through this. Been having a lot of talks and he seems to be having less panic attacks about it.

What would you do?
    • Re: Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

well he cheated on you... as the old saying goes once a cheater always a cheater
      so hw may have confessed to cheating in the past.. whats to say hes still not doing it. I would seriously consider breaking up with him... like how you stated this
      "he didn't have to tell me, he could have kept cheating on me."

basically your saying you dont care if he cheats on you... meaning you dont really care about the relationship. seriously end it.. find someone better who will be loyal to you and treat you like a princess and not sneak around behind your back like that.
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black Cat wrote:

So my boyfriend of what should be... 6 months, if I'm correct, recently told me about all the time he's cheated on me. He like, broke down crying super hard when he told me. I feel like crap now (1), but I saw how much it bothered him that he did all that -- he didn't have to tell me, he could have kept cheating on me. (2)

But he told me.

And my parents won't let me see him, which is making our relationship more stressful. (3)

We're... I guess, getting through this. Been having a lot of talks and he seems to be having less panic attacks about it.

What would you do? (4)

1. Why do YOU feel like crap? He's manipulating you in to feeling bad for him. You're the one that got cheated on and you feel bad? This is your first red flag that this is an unhealthy relationship.

2. You're justifying his actions. You just said it's okay that he cheated on you, you don't care. Second red flag right here.

3. Why? Whatever reason they have, it sounds like it's a good one. You're in an unhealthy relationship with someone you can't even see- that's enough reason to break it off right there.

4. Leave him. You're barely 6 months in to the relationship and you sound like you're young, open your eyes. He's manipulated you, you're justifying his actions, and you can't even see him. I see an unhealthy relationship and a bunch of red flags.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I would leave him. I stayed with my boyfriend the first time he cheated on me thinking the same thing. He didn't have to tell me but he did. But it really doesn't mean anything. They might do it again, and then they think that you'll just keep giving chances if they're honest. It'll hurt less the sooner you do it, if you wait it out it'll just hurt more and more, and it gets very unhealthy.