Is this kind of like prostitution?

• Is this kind of like prostitution?

At school, this guy I used to like (well, I sorta still like him a little bit) sits next to me and had a boner in class. He told me he would give me five bucks to touch it with my hand. I refused and he said I could touch it with something else, but only if I allowed him to touch my butt. I hesitated but I was still pretty curious what an erection felt like, I mean I knew it would be hard of course, but I'd never actually touched one. So I agreed and lightly touched it with a ruler. Then he handed me the $5 & said, "My turn." So he put his hand on my chair and told me to sit down on it, and I did then he grasped my butt for about 2 seconds. (I really hate to admit I might've actually kind of enjoyed it ]=.) Now I'm a bit worried about if people find out and label me as a slut, so I'm starting to regret the whole thing. I know him well enough to trust that he won't go around telling people, but his best friend might be an exception. And I'm also worried, what if I do grow older to be a slut?
    • Re: Is this kind of like prostitution?

I wouldn't take it as far as the first poster, but just give him the silent treatment for however long you feel is right, or just blank him outright. If it gets to a points where he's still his perverted self, then you can go on to report him.

Good luck, but to be honest, you led it on to yourself...
      Why do you care what people think?
      Are you hooked up to their leash?
      You know anklebiters, ate up your personality.

Lol one incidence doesn't mean u'll grow up to be a slut. I think it's normal that u like it. U sound pretty young, so puberty and whatnot must be influencing u. It was very wrong for u to let him pay u to do that. U could've said he should keep the money. But whatever, it's happened and u can't take it back. Just try to forget about, live ur life and don't let it happen again :)

:rofl:
      "You're such a slut for touching his dick with a ruler and sitting on his hand!" You really think you're a slut for that? A slut is someone who actually sleeps with a load of men within a short space of time. You've not done that so you're hardly a slut. It's a good way of making money but it is kind of prostitution. He's paying to take advantage of you for his own enjoyment. I suggest you don't do it again and get a job when you're actually old enough.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?