Shortest / Longest Relationship

• Shortest / Longest Relationship

How short was your shortest relationship?

How long was your longest relationship?

put in some details for entertainment. I'm also talking about real relationships...not a girl you dated for half a day, then she changed her mind or something like that. I guess a 2-date minimum is necessary

Shortest Relationship
      - 1.5 weeks. We were in 8th grade. My sister set me up with her best friend's sister b/c they wanted to be sisters and wanted us to get married. :rofl: Anyways, she was really freaky and had massively large boobs which was awesome. We spoke a day after our second date, and then she stopped returning my calls.

I found out her ex-bf (of liek 1.5 years) got back together with her and she didnt want to talk to me b/c she knew she would forget about her ex-bf bf and want me...so her sister told me.....LAME. I got a bj out of it so its all good.

Longest Relationship - 6.5 months. She was a cool girl, but not too freaky. I didnt mind b/c i liked her. Then she started spending more time with her friends and less with me, and I was doing the same. WE kinda drifted apart.
    • Re: Shortest / Longest Relationship

Shortest relationship-
      I was 14 he was 17, and he was hanging around with other girls. I normally hung out with him at the pool we met at and I had to hide it from my parents he couldn't call me anymore because my parents didn't like how much older he was. So anyways he was hanging around other girls he wasn't paying much attention to me and I was kind of flakey and spoiled and misunderstanding so yeah didn't last longer than 2 weeks.

Longest relationship-
      With a dude named Shane it was an online one we argued alot though we were planning to see each other and there was no psychical contact so obviously it didn't last long.
      KillFeedRepeat
    • Re: Shortest / Longest Relationship

Shortest: 2 months. She was 13, I was 15. After a while, I realized that everytime we talked, it was the same old thing, repeated over and over. I wanted more, and I tried to talk to her about it, but yeah...just no. So I ended it.

Longest: 13 months tomorrow, and still strong. Knew her for about a year beforehand, but barely. Went to the park with some friends, her included, and something clicked, and we hit it off. Perfect timing, we went to our school's Homecoming the next weekend, and here we are. :D :D
      When I speak to myself, somebody smarter answers.