I love him, but...

• I love him, but...

Well, the title kind of explains itself...
      So I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and i love him, but something isn't right? Nothing really feels the same... We don't have a... "romance" anymore and i think its destroying our relationship. I mean, I know were only 17, but we used to be so in love and stuff and now its just like, bleeeh.
      I want to tell him about how i am feeling, but im afraid he will take it the wrong way. I admit, we fight a lot, especially over stupid things, but were a stressed teen couple. We live together and have a responsibility together, we have a dog and its like our baby. We have thought about having a kid and getting married and it all sounds really good to me, but i don't know?
      There's just nothing there anymore??? I leave on the weekends to visit my family and i really enjoy my time away from it. Its to the point where i don't even text him. Maybe i just feel suffocated? I don't know.....
    • Re: I love him, but...

Well, I'd say talk to him about it, and see how he feels about it. Maybe he feels like he's complete and he doesn't have to do anything to keep you. I think I might even be in a similar situation in the future with my girlfriend. But talk to him, and if he loves you, then he'll stay and do anything to be with you. But in my opinion, breaking up should be the last option in a true love relationship. But like, have you ever thought about not even worrying about all of this, thats it's all in your head? If that doesn't work the try being more spontaneous if you can. But good luck to the both of you :)
    • Re: I love him, but...

You said about feeling suffocated and I think I know how you feel. You almost feel bored seeing them when you should be so happy to be around them. You either need to bring that spark back by going out on dates and things or I think you need time away so your heart grows fonder again and you'll realise how much you love him. You could have time away from him and then realise you don't miss or need him anymore. However, you shouldn't need time away to realise you love someone. So I think that the spark has gone. You got together and moved out at a very young age so, maybe it's not the true love you thought it was.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?