I squirted a girl and she started bleeding

• I squirted a girl and she started bleeding

She told me she wasn't on her period, but can a squirt trigger girls' period? My nails were completely trimmed so I can't believe I inflicted any wounds to her inner vagina by scratching. Is this normal or maybe I wasn't gentle enough?

I didn't move the fingers in and out, only up and down, fast, like squirting is. Also, I held her pubic area down with my other hand like I believe is standard procedure when squirting.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Shloom ().

• Re: I squirted a girl and she started bleeding

No, it cannot trigger her period.

A few questions- was she wet? Was she a virgin/never really been fingered? Causing a girl to squirt usually means you went pretty deep and there was a pretty intense rhythm, it could have just been a little too rough/deep for her for the first time. Did she say she was in pain?

All good things are wild, and free.
      -Henry David Thoreau

She must have been on her period, but not known or it was just starting.
      Another thing, I did try to put my whole hand inside her vagina, with the fingers pointing inside the vagina (not a fist), that could mean I scratched her unknowingly even with my nails trimmed

No it won't trigger her period, maybe she is not wet enough and the rhythm had been quite hard for her that's why she bled it is also possible that her period is dated to come a few days during your sexual intercourse this happens to me sometime wherein days before my menstruation comes and have a sexual intercourse blood comes with my orgy.