Don't know what to do!

• Don't know what to do!

So I'm 22 years old and I've never had sex or boyfriend, it's just that I've never really tried to get one. Anyways I have a friend that tells me I shouldn't be waiting for "prince charming" and that I should try sex, not with him, but with other men just to know how it feels and to know what it is, something like that. Today he told me one of his friends likes me but he has a girlfriend so I just assume he just want to have sex with me. He says the guy is responsible. The thing is I do like the guy, but I don't know if I should just have sex for the sake of knowing what it feels like. I know there are people who are more outgoing and doesn't care about one night stand, but since I'm not really familiar with this stuff, it seems wrong to me. Any advice?
    • [*]Kittens12 Jun 29th 2013 --- YOU are not new.
      [*]--- If go to bed with one. will he [or, you] still love me, tomorrow. Remember that song ? Go listen.
      [*]--- NO he will not and nor will you. Fun is fun. Over-nights are that. OVER and done with.
      [*]---- LOVE is another issue. Boy kissing boy is one thing. Being horny and going at that is another. Love is different. Sex is there as we creamy creatures do demand, love or not. Love requires no sex.
      [*]---- Sex wants sex. PERIOD.
      [*]--- You want love, you work at it. PERIOD.