Help!

• Okay so here is the scoop, I've been in a faithful relationship for over 2 years. I am 17 and he is 19. He lives with his grandmom, and hates it. I feel like it wouldnt be bad for him to live with me and my mom? And neither does my mom. But, he thinks it will look bad on us? I dont know, I am thinking I may be on a different page than him. And I am ready to start a future, going to college, and everything else. Opinions? Am I rushing?...
    • I do not have much for good advice on this particular problem but I suggest or well recommend you ease into this. Asking a young man like him and at your young age to move in is a very big step I think so try and see it from his point of view. He may see this as a bad thing like he is forcing you or rushing you or maybe he just is not ready to move in with you.

Sorry if this wasn't very helpful. But I do hope what little advice I could offer helps you out in some way.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.