Eating healthy??

• I recommend Bulgur wheat for healthy eating as it mixes easily with celery for flavouring and tomatoes when mixed up with other vegetables. Bulgur wheat is a staple of Middle Eastern cuisine, traditionally used to make tabbouleh and pilafs. Its satisfying, chewy texture and mild, nutty taste have made it popular in the United States as well. Whole wheats, like bulgur, are richer in nutrients and vitamins than refined, processed wheat, which has been stripped of many beneficial ingredients. Low in fat, high in fiber and rich in minerals, bulgur wheat is a healthy dietary choice.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

not weird at all, although it seems like a bragging post tbh
      Why? Why should the post be braggy? We have to share our experiences. To not to, is a waste of time being here. =/
      i didnt say it "should" be braggy?!
      it. was. just. my. opinion.
      i. didnt. say. you. shouldn't. share. your. experiences. nor. did. i imply. it. was. a. waste.
      just. merely. expressing. my. opinion?!?! are we not here to express ourselves? give opinions? whats the point in a "reply" if not to? whats the point in posting a thread if not to expect expression. opinion. thought.
      I thought it sounded braggy, so i said it. (emphasis on the full stop)
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

Why? Why should the post be braggy? We have to share our experiences. To not to, is a waste of time being here. =/
      i didnt say it "should" be braggy?!it. was. just. my. opinion.
      i. didnt. say. you. shouldn't. share. your. experiences. nor. did. i imply. it. was. a. waste.
      just. merely. expressing. my. opinion?!?! are we not here to express ourselves? give opinions? whats the point in a "reply" if not to? whats the point in posting a thread if not to expect expression. opinion. thought.
      For Fuck's sake stop being so childish and manipulative! You know perfectly what I meant, so kindly stop winding me up. Christ almighty, grow up! :thumbdown:

If there was a way I could put your posts on Ignore, life across the forum for mewould become so much happier. :(

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

i didnt say it "should" be braggy?!it. was. just. my. opinion.i. didnt. say. you. shouldn't. share. your. experiences. nor. did. i imply. it. was. a. waste.
      For Fuck's sake stop being so childish and manipulative! You know perfectly what I meant, so kindly stop winding me up. Christ almighty, grow up! :thumbdown:
      If there was a way I could put your posts on Ignore, life across the forum for mewould become so much happier. :(
      i know in your condition a confrontation would just make you stressed and tired which concerns me so i will cease disputing further. its not like the person who created this thread will see my comment anyway, they havnt been on here for 3 years.
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

i didnt say it "should" be braggy?!it. was. just. my. opinion.i. didnt. say. you. shouldn't. share. your. experiences. nor. did. i imply. it. was. a. waste.just. merely. expressing. my. opinion?!?! are we not here to express ourselves? give opinions? whats the point in a "reply" if not to? whats the point in posting a thread if not to expect expression. opinion. thought.
      For Fuck's sake stop being so childish and manipulative! You know perfectly what I meant, so kindly stop winding me up. Christ almighty, grow up! :thumbdown: If there was a way I could put your posts on Ignore, life across the forum for mewould become so much happier. :(
      i know in your condition a confrontation would just make you stressed and tired which concerns me so i will cease disputing further. its not like the person who created this thread will see my comment anyway, they havnt been on here for 3 years.
      @B'ni Dhana

It is immaterial that this topic originated 3 years ago. Look at the ongoing Picture thread that Mayank posted in The Cafe way back on Nov 30th 2005, thus making the thread 10 year's old and it's still as fresh today as it has always been. What I deplore are annoying gifs, eg such as was posted on my Cherry Anything topic given to you, the gifs and tormenting comments aimed at me were deliberately made to get me down by MartinBoy, who knows knew full well I am unwell and still am battling the advance of my cancer today. All I should want is old threads added to, but in a helpful and constructive way. This enables Teen Hut to progress from what it was into the new software Mayank has turned it into. Improving on old topics can be useful to everyone. However, "Bandwagoning", "Memes" and gifs have their place, but NOT on food threads where the OP intended their topic to be helpful for the good of all the forum members. Fail in this and Teen Hut becomes reduced to a forum that mocks individual values at the cost of sarcasm, making mockery of what was once a jolly good topic. Is it any wonder why in my condition I have changed my title to "Time To Fade Away"?

I don't want to leave Teen Hut. I returned to help young people with their problems. But if my tormentor just want to make my forum life unpleasant while knowing they are deliberately being malicious, then my chances of remaining active on the forum are nil.

In future, any new topic I make on food recipes or articles such as my diabetes thread, or skiing be turned on its head with childish remarks, gifs etc WILL BE REPORTED TO MAYANK and such be deleted because fucking well damned, I am NOT going to bullied and harrassed and taken the piss of by some snotty teenage kid putting up a big front just to increase their popularity among their peers at my expense. So if you and your sidekick MartinBoy dislike me, then don't fucking talk to me. Until then I shall on as I intend. X(

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

i didnt say it "should" be braggy?!it. was. just. my. opinion.i. didnt. say. you. shouldn't. share. your. experiences. nor. did. i imply. it. was. a. waste.just. merely. expressing. my. opinion?!?! are we not here to express ourselves? give opinions? whats the point in a "reply" if not to? whats the point in posting a thread if not to expect expression. opinion. thought.I thought it sounded braggy, so i said it. (emphasis on the full stop)
      For Fuck's sake stop being so childish and manipulative! You know perfectly what I meant, so kindly stop winding me up. Christ almighty, grow up! :thumbdown: If there was a way I could put your posts on Ignore, life across the forum for mewould become so much happier. :(
      @B'ni Dhana
      It is immaterial that this topic originated 3 years ago. Look at the ongoing Picture thread that Mayank posted in The Cafe way back on Nov 30th 2005, thus making the thread 10 year's old and it's still as fresh today as it has always been. What I deplore are annoying gifs, eg such as was posted on my Cherry Anything topic given to you, the gifs and tormenting comments aimed at me were deliberately made to get me down by MartinBoy, who knows knew full well I am unwell and still am battling the advance of my cancer today. All I should want is old threads added to, but in a helpful and constructive way. This enables Teen Hut to progress from what it was into the new software Mayank has turned it into. Improving on old topics can be useful to everyone. However, "Bandwagoning", "Memes" and gifs have their place, but NOT on food threads where the OP intended their topic to be helpful for the good of all the forum members. Fail in this and Teen Hut becomes reduced to a forum that mocks individual values at the cost of sarcasm, making mockery of what was once a jolly good topic. Is it any wonder why in my condition I have changed my title to "Time To Fade Away"?

I don't want to leave Teen Hut. I returned to help young people with their problems. But if my tormentor just want to make my forum life unpleasant while knowing they are deliberately being malicious, then my chances of remaining active on the forum are nil.

In future, any new topic I make on food recipes or articles such as my diabetes thread, or skiing be turned on its head with childish remarks, gifs etc WILL BE REPORTED TO MAYANK and such be deleted because fucking well damned, I am NOT going to bullied and harrassed and taken the piss of by some snotty teenage kid putting up a big front just to increase their popularity among their peers at my expense. So if you and your sidekick MartinBoy dislike me, then don't fucking talk to me. Until then I shall on as I intend. X(
      Me and martin aren't plotting against you Poppi, we barely talk to each-other, i've also never posted a gif, personally i'm not even a fan of them, they make threads look ugly, but if Martin likes posting them then i'm not gonna stop him, it makes him happy, and happy is good, some of the ones he post's are relevant and actually funny, but the visual noise can be overbearing(Martin if you read this could you please minimize the gif posting) . I know our friendship is mutual - if not that, but... are you ok Poppi? Sorry you feel this way.
      i don't dislike you, i'm just over ruining it for you so i've stopped communicating with you directly just in case i fuck up again.
      Please know i have nothing against you.

My mother also made me a cherry pie today :) :) thanks to your "B'ni's Cherry Anything" thread's inspiration, Thanks for that, You don't have to go to the trouble of making threads like that for me. But i REALLY appreciate it anyway. it made me happy ^^
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

i didnt say it "should" be braggy?!it. was. just. my. opinion.i. didnt. say. you. shouldn't. share. your. experiences. nor. did. i imply. it. was. a. waste.just. merely. expressing. my. opinion?!?! are we not here to express ourselves? give opinions? whats the point in a "reply" if not to? whats the point in posting a thread if not to expect expression. opinion. thought.I thought it sounded braggy, so i said it. (emphasis on the full stop)
      @B'ni DhanaIt is immaterial that this topic originated 3 years ago. Look at the ongoing Picture thread that Mayank posted in The Cafe way back on Nov 30th 2005, thus making the thread 10 year's old and it's still as fresh today as it has always been. What I deplore are annoying gifs, eg such as was posted on my Cherry Anything topic given to you, the gifs and tormenting comments aimed at me were deliberately made to get me down by MartinBoy, who knows knew full well I am unwell and still am battling the advance of my cancer today. All I should want is old threads added to, but in a helpful and constructive way. This enables Teen Hut to progress from what it was into the new software Mayank has turned it into. Improving on old topics can be useful to everyone. However, "Bandwagoning", "Memes" and gifs have their place, but NOT on food threads where the OP intended their topic to be helpful for the good of all the forum members. Fail in this and Teen Hut becomes reduced to a forum that mocks individual values at the cost of sarcasm, making mockery of what was once a jolly good topic. Is it any wonder why in my condition I have changed my title to "Time To Fade Away"?

Me and martin aren't plotting against you Poppi, we barely talk to each-other, i've also never posted a gif, personally i'm not even a fan of them, they make threads look ugly, but if Martin likes posting them then i'm not gonna stop him, it makes him happy, and happy is good, some of the ones he post's are relevant and actually funny, but the visual noise can be overbearing(Martin if you read this could you please minimize the gif posting) . I know our friendship is mutual - if not that, but... are you ok Poppi? Sorry you feel this way.i don't dislike you, i'm just over ruining it for you so i've stopped communicating with you directly just in case i fuck up again.
      Please know i have nothing against you.

My mother also made me a cherry pie today :) :) thanks to your "B'ni's Cherry Anything" thread's inspiration, Thanks for that, You don't have to go to the trouble of making threads like that for me. But i REALLY appreciate it anyway. it made me happy ^^
      Thank you so much for writing what you did. :)

Sadly, I am not OK, for my cancer is still active and I am fighting to stay alive. Sometimes I cry all night because it is so hard to keep carrying on. Sometimes I feel stronger like now, to fight back because I don't see why after last night on your Cherry Anything topic made for you I was going to tolerate those childish little gifs MartinBoy posted just to get me down. Fucking Hell. :( .... I don't feel like nattering with you or anyone, don't take it personally but it's only because I feel dreadfully tired that it is all I can do to post on the forum and then, rest.

That was jolly nice of your Mum to make you cherry pie. I like writing food threads if it helps inspire others like yourself. It's the Spirit of good foruming and I may be an Old Skool Forumer, but it's moving to know I am still appreciated. Thank you. :)

• AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@B'ni DhanaIt is immaterial that this topic originated 3 years ago. Look at the ongoing Picture thread that Mayank posted in The Cafe way back on Nov 30th 2005, thus making the thread 10 year's old and it's still as fresh today as it has always been. What I deplore are annoying gifs, eg such as was posted on my Cherry Anything topic given to you, the gifs and tormenting comments aimed at me were deliberately made to get me down by MartinBoy, who knows knew full well I am unwell and still am battling the advance of my cancer today. All I should want is old threads added to, but in a helpful and constructive way. This enables Teen Hut to progress from what it was into the new software Mayank has turned it into. Improving on old topics can be useful to everyone. However, "Bandwagoning", "Memes" and gifs have their place, but NOT on food threads where the OP intended their topic to be helpful for the good of all the forum members. Fail in this and Teen Hut becomes reduced to a forum that mocks individual values at the cost of sarcasm, making mockery of what was once a jolly good topic. Is it any wonder why in my condition I have changed my title to "Time To Fade Away"?

Me and martin aren't plotting against you Poppi, we barely talk to each-other, i've also never posted a gif, personally i'm not even a fan of them, they make threads look ugly, but if Martin likes posting them then i'm not gonna stop him, it makes him happy, and happy is good, some of the ones he post's are relevant and actually funny, but the visual noise can be overbearing(Martin if you read this could you please minimize the gif posting) . I know our friendship is mutual - if not that, but... are you ok Poppi? Sorry you feel this way.i don't dislike you, i'm just over ruining it for you so i've stopped communicating with you directly just in case i fuck up again.Please know i have nothing against you.

Thank you so much for writing what you did. :)
      Sadly, I am not OK, for my cancer is still active and I am fighting to stay alive. Sometimes I cry all night because it is so hard to keep carrying on. Sometimes I feel stronger like now, to fight back because I don't see why after last night on your Cherry Anything topic made for you I was going to tolerate those childish little gifs MartinBoy posted just to get me down. Fucking Hell. :( .... I don't feel like nattering with you or anyone, don't take it personally but it's only because I feel dreadfully tired that it is all I can do to post on the forum and then, rest.

That was jolly nice of your Mum to make you cherry pie. I like writing food threads if it helps inspire others like yourself. It's the Spirit of good foruming and I may be an Old Skool Forumer, but it's moving to know I am still appreciated. Thank you. :)
      Me and this girl Shay are doing some recordings in our school studio in a few weeks, and we'll do and record a duet dedicated to you to lift your spirits if you want? I'll post the recording on here.
      The time slot is in a few weeks so... i'm sorry you have to wait :( :( BUT we'll make it sound heavenly just for you!
    • B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

B'ni Dhana wrote:

@B'ni DhanaIt is immaterial that this topic originated 3 years ago. Look at the ongoing Picture thread that Mayank posted in The Cafe way back on Nov 30th 2005, thus making the thread 10 year's old and it's still as fresh today as it has always been. What I deplore are annoying gifs, eg such as was posted on my Cherry Anything topic given to you, the gifs and tormenting comments aimed at me were deliberately made to get me down by MartinBoy, who knows knew full well I am unwell and still am battling the advance of my cancer today. All I should want is old threads added to, but in a helpful and constructive way. This enables Teen Hut to progress from what it was into the new software Mayank has turned it into. Improving on old topics can be useful to everyone. However, "Bandwagoning", "Memes" and gifs have their place, but NOT on food threads where the OP intended their topic to be helpful for the good of all the forum members. Fail in this and Teen Hut becomes reduced to a forum that mocks individual values at the cost of sarcasm, making mockery of what was once a jolly good topic. Is it any wonder why in my condition I have changed my title to "Time To Fade Away"?I don't want to leave Teen Hut. I returned to help young people with their problems. But if my tormentor just want to make my forum life unpleasant while knowing they are deliberately being malicious, then my chances of remaining active on the forum are nil.

Me and martin aren't plotting against you Poppi, we barely talk to each-other, i've also never posted a gif, personally i'm not even a fan of them, they make threads look ugly, but if Martin likes posting them then i'm not gonna stop him, it makes him happy, and happy is good, some of the ones he post's are relevant and actually funny, but the visual noise can be overbearing(Martin if you read this could you please minimize the gif posting) . I know our friendship is mutual - if not that, but... are you ok Poppi? Sorry you feel this way.i don't dislike you, i'm just over ruining it for you so i've stopped communicating with you directly just in case i fuck up again.Please know i have nothing against you.
      Thank you so much for writing what you did. :) Sadly, I am not OK, for my cancer is still active and I am fighting to stay alive. Sometimes I cry all night because it is so hard to keep carrying on. Sometimes I feel stronger like now, to fight back because I don't see why after last night on your Cherry Anything topic made for you I was going to tolerate those childish little gifs MartinBoy posted just to get me down. Fucking Hell. :( .... I don't feel like nattering with you or anyone, don't take it personally but it's only because I feel dreadfully tired that it is all I can do to post on the forum and then, rest.

Me and this girl Shay are doing some recordings in our school studio in a few weeks, and we'll do and record a duet dedicated to you to lift your spirits if you want? I'll post the recording on here.The time slot is in a few weeks so... i'm sorry you have to wait :( :( BUT we'll make it sound heavenly just for you!
      That is so sweet of you record a duet for me, but only if your school allows it. Make a You Tube and start getting your name out and the music you do - that will make you famous! But yes, I don 't mind waiting. Just sweet of you to think of me like this. :)

----

The problem for parents is affording fresh fruit and vegetables for their family to enjoy healthy eating, because at this time of the year, such are costly and expensive. Unless there is a farmer's market in their town where they can buy such, but at cheaper cost than grocery stores, then so much the better.

I won't eat junk food unless out on a job like I used to be, and having no choice but to stop at a fast food outlet. Being a diabetic I always have glucose tablets in the car as an emergency backup, but if fast food is all that';s available, I'll eat it and be glad.