She hit me?

• Re: She hit me?

Just ask her out, but being someone who jumps from one guy to the next, you're probably going to join that list.

You have nothing to lose:
      she's not your girlfriend > you ask her out > she says yes = you're +1 girlfriend.
      she's not your girlfriend > you ask her out > she says no = she's not your girlfriend.

Grow some balls.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: She hit me?

plasticconsumption wrote:

I am 14. My coworker just turned 15. Our interactions have been, in a word, rocky. She goes from guy to guy and never holds a relationship for long. I asked her out earlier in the year, but she had a boyfriend. Then she got fired. She was rehired earlier this month, and since then, our interactions have been much better. She tends to laugh a lot at what I say and is often eager to make conversation. Earlier tonight, she came down from upstairs and I jumped out and scared her. She laughed and told me to stop and punched me in the shoulder a couple times.

My sister used to say that physical interaction, like hitting someone, is the strongest form of flirting. I'm not quite sure about that, but it did seem...odd. I'm not sure. What do you think?

:jojo:
      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"]The devil came to take me to hell but I'm already there :devil:[/SIZE]![/FONT]