How can I show the guy I like that I'm fine with this, even if I'm not?

• How can I show the guy I like that I'm fine with this, even if I'm not?

The guy that I like and I were talking (through text) about going to see a movie, and he randomly told me that he's going to ask his friend to see if she can come too. This kinda pisses me off because I wanted to be alone with him, and I don't want another girl to have his attention. The thing is, we aren't dating and we've only hung out one other time, so it would look bad if I show that I don't want his friend to come. I like him, but I don't want to make it completely obvious. I just wanna know what I should say that will make me seem cool about it, even though I don't really want her to come..? Should I tell him that I'm going to invite a guy friend too?
    • Re: How can I show the guy I like that I'm fine with this, even if I'm not?

Just say something along the lines of 'Sure, if I can bring a guy friend along' if you don't want to show that you are interested. :rolleyes:
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Shortages wrote:

Just say something along the lines of 'Sure, if I can bring a guy friend along' if you don't want to show that you are interested. :rolleyes:

Agree with that ^
      If he then says he won't invite his friend then it shows he has feelings for you and that he would probably feel slightly jealous if you were to bring another guy along.
      On the other hand he might think you like this other guy and aren't interested in him, so it might give off the wrong message that you want to show.
      Hmm

Communication is fucking important. I hate all bitches (Male and female alike) who try to avoid it and still try to see it go their way. Why can't you just tell him that you'd prefer it if it was just you two? Why can't you say that you want it to be a date? There are soo many missed opportunities because of people failing to show their emotions by not communicating. Better start learning this before you're in a failing relationship and can't figure how to sort it out. Stop being naive and go after what you want instead of doing subtle things and expecting it to go your way.

If you are going to mention bringing another guy, or invite a guy to the movies, this will turn into a double date and give off mixed signals.
      Ask him why does he want to invite this other girl?
      If you are not satisfied with your answer, sweety don't waist your time around the foolish boy. You can do better next time.

Your just jealous.
      Ask him out if you want him that bad.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Your just jealous.
      Ask him out if you want him that bad.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead