advice

• hi my name is sarah i am 15 years old and i have a 11 and half year old brother we are wicked close but lately he is becoming really nosey nd curious about everything always trying to look in my room to see what i'm doing which can be akward at times. and the other thing is he's wanting to wrestle and rough house a lot more resently and i have no idea why or whats going on his head i ask he just giggles so any advice or any idea why yall think he doing it would be very helpful ?
    • As someone with a sister I know that even though you know its wrong and you will never act on it seeing the curves of a woman even a sister can turn you on. He is young and will more than likely be just starting puberty and getting horny and these little acts will be about sating his curiosity of the opposite sex. I doubt you will be able to stop him going in your room etc, especially when you are not there and having a snoop at your knickers etc but i would say the play fighting is something that you may have to put a stop to just in case he starts trying to cop a feel.

I doubt any of it will be a deliberate act, but more likely just acting on his impulses. I would say have a talk with him and tell him to stop and not do certain things and if this doesnt work then you may have to have a word with your parents to help put a stop to it. Whilst it isnt dangerous whilst he is 11 i would honestly say that if not put in check it could impact on both of your lives and drive a wedge between you.
    • He's 11 and on the verge of puberty. He's the last one that knows what the hell is going on in his head. He's got close sibling affection for his older sister who he's wickedly close with, which is really very cool, but that affection is getting cross wired with burgeoning hornyness. It's up to you to set the boundaries. Someone, his dad or whoever, needs to give him the puberty talk.
      :shifty:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flotsam ().

• I'd suggest a lock on your door, as although he will be curious because of puberty, it's not right.
      You need to push him away a bit, you don't need a horny pre-pubescent with no idea what changes are happening with his body getting close enough to do things which are inappropriate.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]