Abortion

• Kyle. wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

to murder their own child, and that is an unforgivable act.
      a) it's a fetus, not a childb) how do you feel about planned parenthood?
      Murdering your own fetus vs murdering your own child, both are acts of murder

I think Planned Parenthood does do some good as far as providing testing for STD's, offering birth control options, pregnancy tests, etc
      However, those things can usually be done at other places in which abortions are not being performed, suggested, or believed to be a reasonable form of birth control. So overall, I do not think that they should be receiving my tax money or anyone else's who is strongly against some of the things that they do.
    • humans are more important than a wad of unborn cells... a 14 year old girl raped by a sleezy uncle is not at all resposible for what happened to her and should not be forced by anyone to have it... care for it... be responsible for it...have her body stretched around it for 9 months... she should be able to easily obtain the best medical care for what ever she wants in any reasonable sized city near where ever she lives.. in any state in our country...

If against abortion - what about taxes for welfare. .. what about taxes for health care... what about taxes for free lunch programs... ? What about taxes for free college? What about taxes for free childcare and tutors?.. what about taxes for dental and eye care? pro life.. are you against guns? If pro life.. are you against the death penalty? If pro life are you ok with refugees comeing to our country to be cared for - to escape the dangers of their home country?

Or does your pro life view just include a fetus and nothing else? Like a fetus is everything.. and nothing else counts... like most pro lifers... the republican view... not one dime of tax money to help anybody if the republicans could get their way.. like Jesus said to the Republicans. .. only feed those with enough money to pay...

Im pro life... but in the whole human way... all are important... the 14 year old girl who was raped.. her life is crazy important... the refugees are important... the Mexicans who come to this country trying to make a better life are important... the government should not take the place of God and kill people in prison... (some are not guilty).. on and on... I dont want an abortion. .. but I sure as hell dont want some religious holy roller (holier-than-thou) telling others what they can and can't do... the holier-than-thou person is free to do what he/she wants... but dont impose those personal beliefs on anybody else...keep those beliefs at home...

Im just sayen...
    • Renalynn89 wrote:

humans are more important than a wad of unborn cells... a 14 year old girl raped by a sleezy uncle is not at all resposible for what happened to her and should not be forced by anyone to have it... care for it... be responsible for it...have her body stretched around it for 9 months... she should be able to easily obtain the best medical care for what ever she wants in any reasonable sized city near where ever she lives.. in any state in our country...

If against abortion - what about taxes for welfare. .. what about taxes for health care... what about taxes for free lunch programs... ? What about taxes for free college? What about taxes for free childcare and tutors?.. what about taxes for dental and eye care? pro life.. are you against guns? If pro life.. are you against the death penalty? If pro life are you ok with refugees comeing to our country to be cared for - to escape the dangers of their home country?

Or does your pro life view just include a fetus and nothing else? Like a fetus is everything.. and nothing else counts... like most pro lifers... the republican view... not one dime of tax money to help anybody if the republicans could get their way.. like Jesus said to the Republicans. .. only feed those with enough money to pay...

Im pro life... but in the whole human way... all are important... the 14 year old girl who was raped.. her life is crazy important... the refugees are important... the Mexicans who come to this country trying to make a better life are important... the government should not take the place of God and kill people in prison... (some are not guilty).. on and on... I dont want an abortion. .. but I sure as hell dont want some religious holy roller (holier-than-thou) telling others what they can and can't do... the holier-than-thou person is free to do what he/she wants... but dont impose those personal beliefs on anybody else...keep those beliefs at home...

Im just sayen...
      this has to be the first thing you've posted that I actually agree with
      "Carefree, wherever we maybe. We are the famous CFC"
    • sorry... this is just too fun...

Say the holier-than-thou people get their way.. and overturn Rowe V Wade.. and abortion is made illegal... what happens? Most prolifers never think about this... they are just too stuck on the fetus fetus fetus...

If Abortion is a crime who is the criminal? We have to have a criminal to have a crime... If there is a crime and a criminal.. now there must be punishment... what should be the punishment? Is it like a speeding ticket... pay $100 and go free? Is it really murder? Punishable by death? Who is the criminal? The abortion dr did it... but was their an accomplice? Who asked for the abortion and went to the abortion dr? Who paid the abortion dr? All guilty? Maybe the fetus father paid for the abortion... now we have 3 people guilty... the dr.. the girl... and the father... do we put all 3 to death? Do we lock them up for life? What if the Mom had 4 other kids before the abortion... who now looks after them? What if the girl told two other friends. .. who did not call the police?

Each pregnancy would need to be registered.. and tracked by the government... 9 months later there should be a baby... or a crime investigation.. why no baby? Could there have been a secret abortion? Every miscarriage would be a crime scene with a csi team.. police tape.. possible time in jail.. bail money.. untill it could be rulled a miscarriage instead of an abortion... the government would try to find a woman guilty of an abortion.. a miscarriage would instantly mean the woman would need to lawyer up... prove she is not guilty... some girls (probably the poor ones who could not pay for a good lawyer) would be mistakenly found guity... (death penalty for muder?)

What about the 14 year old raped by her sleezy uncle.. her and a friend use a coat hanger.. abortion.. the 14 year old is lucky and lives... do both her and her friend now go to jail? Death penalty? How do we pay for all these jails...and who gets the worse punishment... the sleezy uncle or the 14 year old girl?

Now... do we really want to make abortion a crime??

Just wondering?...
    • Renalynn89 wrote:

sorry... this is just too fun...

Say the holier-than-thou people get their way.. and overturn Rowe V Wade.. and abortion is made illegal... what happens? Most prolifers never think about this... they are just too stuck on the fetus fetus fetus...

If Abortion is a crime who is the criminal? We have to have a criminal to have a crime... If there is a crime and a criminal.. now there must be punishment... what should be the punishment? Is it like a speeding ticket... pay $100 and go free? Is it really murder? Punishable by death? Who is the criminal? The abortion dr did it... but was their an accomplice? Who asked for the abortion and went to the abortion dr? Who paid the abortion dr? All guilty? Maybe the fetus father paid for the abortion... now we have 3 people guilty... the dr.. the girl... and the father... do we put all 3 to death? Do we lock them up for life? What if the Mom had 4 other kids before the abortion... who now looks after them? What if the girl told two other friends. .. who did not call the police?

Each pregnancy would need to be registered.. and tracked by the government... 9 months later there should be a baby... or a crime investigation.. why no baby? Could there have been a secret abortion? Every miscarriage would be a crime scene with a csi team.. police tape.. possible time in jail.. bail money.. untill it could be rulled a miscarriage instead of an abortion... the government would try to find a woman guilty of an abortion.. a miscarriage would instantly mean the woman would need to lawyer up... prove she is not guilty... some girls (probably the poor ones who could not pay for a good lawyer) would be mistakenly found guity... (death penalty for muder?)

What about the 14 year old raped by her sleezy uncle.. her and a friend use a coat hanger.. abortion.. the 14 year old is lucky and lives... do both her and her friend now go to jail? Death penalty? How do we pay for all these jails...and who gets the worse punishment... the sleezy uncle or the 14 year old girl?

Now... do we really want to make abortion a crime??

Just wondering?...
      Don't over do it
      "Carefree, wherever we maybe. We are the famous CFC"
    • one more...

Say there was a miscarriage... found to be a miscarriage - not an abortion.. but there were (ok.. im so far off spell check is even clueless and I aint trying harder to look it up) extinuating circumstances... like Mom was seen drinking a beer the week before... is this now an intentional miscarriage - just like an abortion? What is the penalty? Smoking while pregnant? Like a DUI?.. what if Mom went for a little run - later in the day miscarriage? Guilty of abortion? What if Mom didnt get enough nutrition - only went to Mc D's.. had a miscarriage... was it intintional? A crime.. possible intentional miscarriage... mom sent to jail? What about Dad? Could he have made sure she had better food? Is he an accomplice?

Ok.. done now.. be good there...
    • Kyle. wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

Kyle. wrote:

Okay. I'm gonna have an abortion just to piss y'all off
      shut the fuck up
      I have an appt with Dr. H-Anger Monday : )I think there's two fetuses in there! Feeti, if you will.
      all the shit you talk is starting to stain your face
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.
    • Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Pink_ wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

I'll be direct, I'm for pro-choice...
      I'll be direct, you're a fucktard.
      I haven't offended you. All we have right of free speech, after all. If you don't like it, go to Iran or Pakistan...
      Saying that you believe women have the right to end the lives of their unborn children is pretty offensive to me.
      I don't know what is offensive in having different opinion about this topic. And, every democratic country provides you right on abortion. It's on woman will she do it or not. But it's important that woman HAVE RIGHT TO CHOOSE, that's all. No one forces you to agree with it, just accept the fact that there are people who have different view on some aspects than you. Having right to choose, liberty, that is point of life. Just imagine what is it like in El Salvador, one of many countries in Latin America where abortion is forbidden. Even in cases of rape. Imagine that....