how to start the subject of sex with my girlfriend.

• how to start the subject of sex with my girlfriend.

Ive been dating my new gf for about a month now, which I now isnt that long especially when waiting to have sex. However due to various reasons we both now live back at home and so having some time alone is quite difficult. In my previous sexual relationships one or both of us has had there own place and so we have had a place to go to, to have time alone and so sex happened naturally as we both explored each other. However as i have already said this time round i am living with my parents and so when we have seen each other we have been in public places where if you were to finger your gf you would probably be arrested.

So this time I am going to have to start the subject with her and maybe get a hotel or something. How would any of you guys suggest i go about asking her about sex, just plain bring it up, or start dropping hints and see how it goes with her responses etc.
    • Re: how to start the subject of sex with my girlfriend.

You should drop some hints and see whether she's interested. A month into a relationship might be too early to talk to her about this. If she catches on and you get into the conversation, go for it, but if she seems to purposely ignore your hints she's probably trying to tell you she's not ready yet.
      If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
      And if I am only for myself, what am I?
      And if not now, when?