selfish brother...

• Re: selfish brother...

That's just who he is. You can't change him, you can't make him selfless, giving and generous.
      Don't talk to him if he doesn't want you to. Let him be.
      If he doesn't want a relationship, then he doesn't and that's it. What he does is none of your goddamn business unless it's directly to you or someone yours.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Non of my goddamn business? I dont know about that. We are in the same house he is disrespecting our parents. I am sure its some what my business. :p but thanks for letting me know your opinion. :)
      The problem with the guy is that you cant leave him alone. When i ignore him he makes an effort to come up to my face and just piss on me. I guess ill just have to leave him alone.
      I love meeting new people. PM me if you wanna chat.

"What he does is none of your goddamn business unless it's directly to you or someone yours."

Like I said... unless it's to you or someone yours.

Yes, you can leave him alone. He comes up to you, you walk away.
      He comes up to your father, he deals with him. He comes up to your mother, she and your father deal with him. They keep him in their house, so it's none of your goddamn business but still. It's alright if you get pissy when it's towards your parents.

But, in all other cases -you just walk away from his shit unless he's putting someone in serious danger.

It's truly none of your goddamn business.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]