Sleeping With Stuffed Animals. Bad Habit? #IsThatWeird?

• Sleeping With Stuffed Animals. Bad Habit? #IsThatWeird?

Bad Habit? Yes/No. Please Explain Your Opinion. 5
        Yep, weird. (0) 0%
        Nah, it's fine. (5) 100%
      So I got this stuffed little raccoon plushie as a gift for Valentines' Day from my best guy friend, and ever since then I've slept with it. I've never really slept with one, I grew out of it around age 3 and I am 17 now and just now started sleeping with this one and sometimes find it difficult to get to sleep without having it now...

Is that weird? Do you think sleeping with a stuffed animal could be considered a bad habit?
      ~She's got a little book of conspiracies right in her hand. She is paranoid, endangered species headed into extinction.~
    • Re: Sleeping With Stuffed Animals. Bad Habit? #IsThatWeird?

I guess age plays a factor in how weird it's seen to be. I have a load of stuffed toys above my cupboard from my childhood years, purely because I have nowhere else to put them.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

I wouldn't say it's so weird, but I would call it a bad habit, though.
      I mean I can't sleep without hugging a pillow or a blanket, so I know how it feels. And that's why it's not weird to me. But it is a bad habit.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

cuddling a stuffed animal, a pillow, or a loved one....
      You grow dependent on the comfort overtime. Theres nothing wrong about that. Its something familiar, and its comforting. both of those attributes make it easily dependable, similar to a home or a pet or a loved one.
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net