there is woman in every man....everybody is lesbian

• there is woman in every man....everybody is lesbian

’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.
    • Re: there is woman in every man....everybody is lesbian

I get so confused about these accounts.
      What possible gain comes from this?
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Dr. Fulzele's thoughts and findings deserve to be read and studied in context, the following fragments of his thoughts are beneficial to understanding the whole of his presentation:`I am going to make two statements which are interconnected; Man has to go through a stage of womanhood before he achieves his masculinity: if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man.' The differences between man and woman are divided into five categories: Genetic, Anatomical, Intellectual, Psychological (emotional), and Behavior patterns. `We will discuss these differences in detail and we will realize that ultimately there is no difference at all. We will awaken to the possibility of man and woman being part of the same process in different time zones.' Twenty-three pairs of chromosomes are present in all of us out of us: twenty-two pairs are autosomes that are similar in both man and woman. Out of twenty-three pairs, twenty-two pairs are similar irrespective of gender. If these autosomes are similar then they should lead to similar results in man as well as woman. These autosomes are mainly concerned with development of human body that's common in both - man and woman. The twenty-third pair is called sex chromosomes. This is at the root of all differences between man and woman: The pair of sex chromosomes in man is called X and Y, the count for woman is called X and X. In simple words, Male and female are same in the beginning then they simultaneously develop into a female and male. The `X' stops here and a lady remains a lady, but `Y pulls himself further into a male. Till puberty man and woman are same if man lives longer, he can get converted into woman. If woman lives longer, she can get matured into man.

surgeongirl wrote:

’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.” About the Author Dr. Makarand Fulzele is a successful surgeon and medical superintendent of a government hospital in Mumbai. He enjoys tapping into hidden and mysterious regions of the human mind, where many strange thoughts occur and get ignored. He is also the author of “Rainbow,” a book similarly dedicated to the spirit of light.

happy new year . To those who have read this and agreed and those who have read and not agreed . To those who have not read ...... anyways they are not going to read this. may be those who have read can convey ..... so happy new year to all
    • I was never hardwired into being a lesbian, meaning I was born with a natural curiosity about women which grew as time went on, though I was attracted at first to guys. I have always believed one falls in love with the character of the person, not the gender, so can't understand why the medical profession of the OP's statement reached their stupid conclusion in the first place. Not everyone is a lesbian, though those like me who believe the lesbian lifestyle is for them, I am very happy being gay and married to a wonderful woman who feels the same way. Equally I am happy for those who know they are straight. I have some great friends who are, and their respect for lesbians like myself and Jenni has always been our reason for caring for them.

The OP posted two years ago hasn't been back. I suspect they were no more than a wacko trollposter come to piss everyone off before moving on elsewhere.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.