Help! My friend wants to call the cops!

• Help! My friend wants to call the cops!

Ok so here's what happened.
      I met a guy a few years ago who is 3 years older than I am. He and I have been very good friends, although sometimes he acts dirty and becomes awkward. He decided to play a joke on me, and sent me a picture of his dick. I had never seen one before and was scarred for life... anyway, this happened very recently, like a few days ago. And at the same time this happened I was texting another friend who was a girl. I flipped out and told her what happened and she was very upset. (I didn't tell my parents about this incident because they are extremely overprotective and they get stressed really easily, plus they'd punish ME by telling me I can't be friends with him anymore, I know that for a fact. Plus my mom's birthday is coming up so I don't want them upset when such a happy time is coming up) My girl friend did not inform me earlier that her aunt reads her text messages. After we finished our conversation, I took the problem into my own hands and, when my parents weren't home, contacted the boy friends parents and told them about the incident. They punished him and he apologized, and the situation got fixed. The new problem is that my girl friend told me her aunt read her texts to me and the both of them want to call the cops. if this happens my parents will get involved, and I don't wanna lose my guy friend because when he's not a pervert he's really amazing and sensitive and nice. I explained to my girl friend that I settled the problem and she believed me, but I think they really want to call the cops and if I'm not careful she and her aunt might and everything will be ruined! Please help!
      Any suggestions?!
    • Re: Help! My friend wants to call the cops!

ok.
      1st question : Are you over 18 or not? And is he over 18? If he is over 18 and you under 18 it is the scenario in which it can be problematic for him. If you are both over 18 he didn't anything illegal. I trust you he's not a perv but he also should have known that sending his dick to a minor person, even a friend can get him into trouble :s

Anyway maybe you should talk to the aunt, or be more insistant with your friend (the girl one) that you want all this to be cooled down.
      At this point i don't see a lot of other options

Does the boy know that some want to call the cops?

lazyco wrote:

ok.
      1st question : Are you over 18 or not? And is he over 18? If he is over 18 and you under 18 it is the scenario in which it can be problematic for him. If you are both over 18 he didn't anything illegal. I trust you he's not a perv but he also should have known that sending his dick to a minor person, even a friend can get him into trouble :s

Anyway maybe you should talk to the aunt, or be more insistant with your friend (the girl one) that you want all this to be cooled down.
      At this point i don't see a lot of other options

Does the boy know that some want to call the cops?

I am under 18. He is also under 18. I do not have access to talk with the aunt myself, I can only communicate through her niece who is my friend. And yes the boy does know she wants to call the cops. I have tried insisting to the girl that everything is cooled over and now she believes me, however her aunt is tough to crack.

Ok I see
      The law concerning sexting between minors really changes between States

But, if I understand well you text your friend(the girl) that the boy had send you this pic, but you didn't send her the pic, right?

So if you and the boy delete the pic, there are actualy no real proof of anything. Further if the girl manages to delete the texts you send to her on her phone, I don't see what the aunt can say to the cops

lazyco wrote:

Ok I see
      The law concerning sexting between minors really changes between States

But, if I understand well you text your friend(the girl) that the boy had send you this pic, but you didn't send her the pic, right?

So if you and the boy delete the pic, there are actualy no real proof of anything. Further if the girl manages to delete the texts you send to her on her phone, I don't see what the aunt can say to the cops

The girl has not seen the picture, I deleted it as soon as I saw it, and I suspect the boy has too since he's in trouble with his parents already.
      However the girl's aunt is very strict with her and insists on being able to read her texts all the time, and the girl doesn't think to delete the texts. Even if i ask her to she either forgets or ignores me. So the aunt knows exactly what I told the girl, even though I didn't tell her much

Scarred for life.
      Told his parents that he showed you his penis over text message.
      LOL.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Scarred for life? By a dick?

You fucked up by telling that girl and his parents. Why would you do that?
      I think you may lose your friend because of that, not because of the cops or your parents.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]