help

• hi my name is lorenzo, i really need help with stuff going on..
      first i can't go outside its hard for me, i feel like everybody is talking about me
      and one time i tried and some kid randomly called me ugly.. i have low selfesteem
      what happened that day made me think alot. okay since its hard for me to go outside i haven't
      been to school which is creating alot of problems... its just so hard i haven't been outside in a MONTH ! i dont know what to do... with having low selfesteem is i think the think that affects me alot .. like when i try going outside i put something on and i feel fucken ugly.. most days i feel good about myself but when i look at myself like in a picture i look fat and yea so this is affecting me ... can anyone help me i really need to go back to school !
    • As generic as it sounds. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Really. When you get older, you realize this more, please believe me.

Another thing, look at it from another person's eyes...

When you go out, do you focus on what other people look like, and judge their appearance? No!

Thats what people think when they see you, too. It gets so much better when you force yourself to go out. Then you get used to it, and it gets easier.

I bet you are beautiful, and are overreacting. I did the same when I was a teen.
    • Hi Lorenzo,
      Fist of all, you need to go to school dude, I know it´s hard but c´mon. In the beggining of the year I cried everyday because I didn´t want to go to school, but it´s just important so you gotta do it, even if the people there are complete assholes. ´
      I know how it feels man, you think everyone is looking at you, talking about you, thinking of how ugly and fat you are, even though deep inside you know no one is giving a fuck about you. That is just anxiety and it is a bitch, and it won´t go away by itself, you need to get rid of it. And don´t look in the mirror, you don´t need that ( just be sure that nothing is stuck in your teeth and stuff ).
      You can go to a psychologist, it really helped me.
      If you need help, feel free to ask.
    • First of all what is your problem about going outside? Are you handicapped? Or is it because you think you are ugly that you don't go outside? You need to try build your self confidence somehow. If you feel you are overweight then get more exercise and eat better and less. You can help yourself.