At it again

• At it again

Well, first off I haven't been on here in forever. I really missed this website. You all have helped me through a very tough point in my young life and appreciate all the advice and love.
      But since I haven't been on here in a while, a lot more has happened and well, I've began to cut myself again. It's not the hardcore, razor, vein splitting type of cutting (thank god) but it is enough to break my skin and bleed and scar up. I am not proud of what I have done and since its been so long since I've cut, I forgot how good it felt. The pain is such a rush and once I start, I cannot stop. But I want to stop.
      I don't want to do this anymore. But how do I stop????
    • Re: At it again

I am not nor have ever been to simillar situation but from what you say here i would suggest picking up a sport or a hobby anything where you can spend some extra energy and find that rush in smthing else then cutting. Again I maybe totally wrong but im trying to help.
      Best of luck

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

And while you are at it you may find some new friends and people who will bring you joy and happines.