she grounded me for no reason

• she grounded me for no reason

first my mom never hits me . me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each fooling around.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ***** to me.Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that *****. i want her to chill out and give my stuff back to me. no one got hurt she doesnt get that.
    • Re: she grounded me for no reason

You go to McDonalds a lot - you'd think the staff would stop supplying you with tomato ketchup by now.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: she grounded me for no reason

I think your mom is right!! You should have been disciplined for acting like that in a restaurant. I applaud mothers like her. You shouldn't act like a child when you are 15. I'm sorry, but you're wrong on this one. I love mothers who care about how their children act around other people!