I wish I was gay

• I wish I was gay

It would be so much easier to find a partner.

I've been on a dating website for 2 months now, and have been asked out by 4 different men, and had numerous other requests from men for 'a bit of casual fun'.

Yet I've only had 2 responses from women, and they haven't led anywhere.

You guys have it easy, getting cock is 100x easier than pussy. So feel sorry for us single lonely straight guys!
    • Re: I wish I was gay

Shot it up, it's the same everywhere.
      And why would you put your sexuality as bi on that website? otherwise Guys wouldn't bother you that much.
      You just need to find women in real life and tinder, ok? and you do not need to worry awkward situation like being recognized by people in real life when the situation is not good. Everybody is like way too familiar with each other and it is not easy for me at least.
      You know what, just do exercise and show your chest and muscle to the girls. It used to work for me all the time. Talk about how you are knowledgeable and also a little bit romantic. For example, I like this movie and this book because...Sometimes I wish I could be that guy to give my girl a perfect dinner...
      Get it?
    • AdamUK wrote:

It would be so much easier to find a partner.

I've been on a dating website for 2 months now, and have been asked out by 4 different men, and had numerous other requests from men for 'a bit of casual fun'.

Yet I've only had 2 responses from women, and they haven't led anywhere.

You guys have it easy, getting cock is 100x easier than pussy. So feel sorry for us single lonely straight guys!
      Then here is a third woman and a married one. I am married to my wife; therefore it was a lesbian marriage.

Contrary to your opinion it's no easier getting a partner if you are gay than straight. Also, even if you were gay, happiness in a relationship is not automatically assumed. Women can be just as bitchy as guys. Guys don't have PMS so are less likely to be argumentative at 'the time of the month' when we women feel like killing things. [Inserts nasty laugh here]. But same-gender relationships are just as likely to come aground as straight.

There is no easy answer. I say, wait. Wait until someone befriends you and that friendship could become closer and more intimate. It's just a matter of time and, we're all different.

I met my Missus while walking the dog. He'd gone down-beach sniffing, beelined straight to her sandwich. Embarrassed, I offered to buy her another, and I did eventually because we got talking from there. Something in the way she smiled, and those eyes...three years ago we married.

It's not a case of being lucky with women. We could say the same; even when I was single and looking. As for your remark, 'getting cock is 100x easier than pussy'. For pete's sake use a butt plug.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.