We're best friends

• We're best friends

I have this friend named Alex. We have been friends going on two years and things have sucked our entire friendship, yet we call each other best friends. I feel like the only reason why he is friends with me because he likes to heart the drama i go through. Lately I've been seeing this guy named Dominic and I told them that I didn't want them to be talking. When I told them that I didn't want them talking, they stopped, but now they have started talking again. I don't know what kind of best friend does that. Like I said, our friendship has been kind of sucky from the begging but I don't have anyone else. Right now we aren't talking because he started talking to the guy again after I told them not to. I just feel kind of disrespected about it because as a best friend io would've expected him to kind of respect me and not somebody he doesn't know. I dunno. I'm all irritated now.
    • Sometimes being with our best friend, is all the therapy we need.
      Last year my best fiend shifted with his family to Fort Lauderdale because he got a new job. He shared his experienced with me that Fort Lauderdale is an amazing place with lots of beautiful beaches. It is also an investment location, it offers a wealth of shine towards the buyers. He bought a beautiful house in fort Lauderdale. Before buying his house he consulted with the probate attorney in Fort Lauderdale. The attorneys of Coomber Law have a great experience. They assist him to find a home that fits his requirements. After the finalization of his home procedure he shifted with his family to his new home.