talking to girls

• Re: talking to girls

pcsofdpuzzle wrote:

Why are you shy with talking to us girls? Girls don't bite and we don't laugh at boys who choose to talk to us. How would you feel if all girls wouldn't talk to you because they're all too shy to do so? It would suck, right? So do you want us to think that way too?

Nah, girls don't bite, they nip! The reason we don't talk a lot WITH you is because we don't like make-up, and we don't care who's dating who in showbiz, and we don't care who's that new cute boy in class, and we don't care what Paris Hilton wore to what party. But we do care about girls and we talk a lot ABOUT you. :D

lnknprk wrote:

a lot of my friends have friends who are girls but im usually too shy to even talk easily to them.
      what can i do to make this easier for me?

Same here. One of my crushes went over to were I was sitting yesterday to say hi and a lump hit my throat. I just sat there and smiled stupidly up at her. I think it's normal, especially if you care about a girl.

Stop looking at girls as members of the opposite sex that should make things a lot easier. Not all girls are into Paris Hilton, Who's dating who, and malicious gossip. Girls do not respond to guys that don't talk to them and the only thing that will lead to for you is regret. Stop worrying about what she might say or think and talk to her like you would any other person.;)

If you're wanting advice on how to talk to girls, and can't look them in the eye when talking to them, then you need to figure out one thing. WE'RE PEOPLE TOO! And not all girls are obsessed over who's dating who. Some girls actually care about more important things than that. My friends and I hunt, play video games, and a lot of things that boys do too. If you want to talk to a girl you like, but don't know where to start, ask her something about one of her classes, you know, something completely simple and take it from there. Don't make it difficult when it's not. And there's another good piece of advice up there (by sweet treat) it gets really annoying when a guy walks up to me and won't look me in the eye.

blued wrote:

Nah, girls don't bite, they nip! The reason we don't talk a lot WITH you is because we don't like make-up, and we don't care who's dating who in showbiz, and we don't care who's that new cute boy in class, and we don't care what Paris Hilton wore to what party. But we do care about girls and we talk a lot ABOUT you. :D

haha, thats hilarious!! BUT, personally, i could care less what paris hilton wore to a party.. thats a sterotype about girls (like everything you said was lol, but it was funny nonetheless) because me & my friends don't talk about that kinda stuff around our guy friends, you just have to bring up stuff that your both into.. like, music, sports, books, whatever, anythings good.. and if you like the girl i'm assuming you two are into some of the same stuff, and if not, you can ask her about what she's into and you can tell her a little about yourself.. don't just come up to her & tell her you like her either if you don't really know her, girls don't like that.. trust me, i've experienced it, it makes the girl feel awkward.. lol..

i would say be kind and nice (if u r not already lol but i m sure you r ) because girls do tend to talk to guys who are not big timers and when u r nice girls will talk to you and automatically you will learn to talk to them i think thats the easiest way trust me i m sure this will work.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]