AAAAHHHHH!I Need Ideas!!!

• AAAAHHHHH!I Need Ideas!!!

Chirstmas Gifts For Him...!??!?!?!
      we just started dating.. but we've known each other for a lil more than 3 years... i wanna get him something nice for christmas! but the thing is.. he has money.. he's not rich.. but he's "well off".. i'm "well off" but not so much...my budget for him is like idk $20 or $30...i'm sure if i had an idea, my mom would help me out a lil w/ the $ and stuff.....but like, he's like gonna take me to dinner and a movie and he says he's gettin me diamond earrings for christmas!!! how do i top that!? :( or even just try to get close! (i must have had really crappy bf's b4 this!!!).. but ne way.. i need gift ideas!!! he's 15, i'm 16... both in the 10th grade(the age diff isn't much and doesn't bother us)... he plays football and golf.. he sk8s, alot... ummm.. he plays W.O.W... he's kinda one of those guys that doesn't fit in much.. but he has those few very close friends..... he's kinda outdoorsy... likes snowboarding and stuff... (but we live in Texas! so he goes else where for snowboarding, duh!)... idk!!! we listen mostly to rock and plan on going to the Papa Roach concert together in a couple weeks....

i need help!!! :confused:
      any ideas are greatly appreciated!!!
      thanks!