What's your relationship with your family?

• What's your relationship with your family?

My parents are not the best parents in the world but they sure are trying to be. My sisters are the best sisters in the world and I love them so much. We're all grown-ups now and we seldom see each other. Sometimes I just reminisce the moments when we're all living under the same house. Giggling, dancing, acting crazy and just spending quality time together. I miss those moments....
    • Re: What's your relationship with your family?

aw...u r probably very lucky cause me and my family don't talk much. My dad used to work 99% of his time and all my mom did is yelling and naggin at me. My sis was lurved by my mom and dad [but not me] and she used to bully me ^^" this is...what happened to me o_O
      could this means...imma black sheep? o_O

Hi !
      My sister is 19, and she's planning to leave the family's house... We're four children, I'm the second, and that's hard to see the oldest leaving... but that's life and we have to face it. And I really agree with you up to that point : when the family is split, we realize how much we needed it... I mean, when we're young, we want to be older, to grow very quickly, but when we're about to leave the family in order to build our own life, we wish we could stay young forever.

i recently turned 16 and i left home because my mum wasn't in when i got in from school and i didn't see her for about a week. So i went to my nanas and we finally found out where she was. She had gone off with this guy who hasn't got a very good reputation and she wanted to be with him. I have been at my nanas now since october. I hardly saw her over christmas by choice because she has been trying so hard to get me back. I feel like she didn't want me then so why should i bother now??

Hi! I've one sister. she's 9 years older then I, but we have a great contact, we often go together to the party, and she's so crazy that my pals don't want to belive that she's 27. she's my bestfriend. my parents are great too. We don't argue. Many of my friends are jealous that my parents are so crazy and dizzy. I can't imagine life without my family :)
      :D [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"] [COLOR="Indigo"]U may think [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]U don't like me,[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]but U really[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]worship me[/COLOR] :D [/SIZE]

Me and my Dad are both optimistic, but I view my mom as pesimistic. My Mom totally ticks me off about 60% of the time. And my Dad is sometimes too strict and well... Parentish. :eek: But we love each other, even though we get in each others hair sometimes! :D
      I Love Video Games! PM me If You Like Pokemon!

Pikachu is my Bishie. No Touchy! :p
      [SIGPIC]Pikachu is mine! ALL MINE!!! HAHAHA!!![/SIGPIC]

ive very good relationship with my mam. but with my father not so good but ithink its ok. im the bigest sister ive two sister im good with him but some time they drive me to crazy but its fine!idont have any brother:d
      [COLOR="Red"] Love is [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="YellowGreen"]to think about someone els[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Orange"]more times in a day[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]than you think about yourself.[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]<<:love1: >>[/COLOR]

I dont see my real dad or my two half sisters.

My mum has been married 3 times, her last husband hated me. And he didnt try to hide it. So for that, i have blocked off all feelings for my mum at all.

My brother, well, hes younger than me, but a pain in the ass.

So i dont really have a good relationship with my family.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Ive heard that its possible to grow up, Ive just never met any1 whos actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things dont go our way. & we hope against all logic, against all experience, like children - we neva give up hope[/COLOR]

I see all these comments saying how their parents are too strict or very nagging. I know how the nagging feels but i don't about the too strict. And i wish i did. My parents aren't excactly PARENTS. My mom throws me around to my dad's and her house. Back and fourth. back and fourth. And my dad doesn't care at all where i go. But i wish he did. sometimes i just feel as if im not wanted. So i don't think i have a very good relationship with my family. Me and my sister fight alot too.

I view my relationship as not being very, um, terrific. I;m mad at my parents 40% of the time and they don't understand me much. Well, at least that's what I think. They have NO IDEA what goes on at school with me or how desperately I want a gf :p . In my opinion, they don't know much about teens these days.
      I Love Video Games! PM me If You Like Pokemon!

Pikachu is my Bishie. No Touchy! :p
      [SIGPIC]Pikachu is mine! ALL MINE!!! HAHAHA!!![/SIGPIC]

well i get along with my little brother fine becuase i have to spend a lot of time with him becuase most of the time only me and him are at home! my dad i dont talk to him i don reli get on with my big bro or big sisters or my mum its jus a thing i av against them dunno why though!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hmm... I'm in good terms with my family (sometimes)... though I usually fear my mom. Ever since I was a kid, anything I did wrong, she'd hit me with a slipper or with a belt. Though we've already improved our relationship, I still can't possibly get over the fact that she hurt me for the slightest mistake I did. It helps her that she's a hothead...:rolleyes:

With my step-dad (I'm an illegitimate child), I'm really close to him. Probably because he's calm and he shares my interest in childish things (hehe...). He's acted like a real father to me, and that's what I hope will never change.

As for my sister... I can't say that we get along well -- but I can't say we don't either. It's just in the middle.:D

My parents are divorced. I lve with my mom I have 2 brothers, one Step brother and sister. And one half sister. the steps brother and the step sister and half sister lives with my dad. I see my dad one every weekend. My dad is remarried and my mom is dating someone. Sometimes my relationship is fine but most of the time it isnot