In need of assistance

• In need of assistance

This is my first post on anything like this. I feel sorta stupid for posting here or asking but i have to.

Im 17 years old in highschool and have to admit im crazy about this girl. I hang out with a lot of girls but, although some are attractive, never felt anything more. But this girl i can not stop thinking about. For the past4 months or so we have become extremly close and probbaly hang out almost all day fridays and saturdays. Of course this is not just her and I.

We basically talk about anything and verything, and i mean everything. Im good friends with her BEST friend since childhood and she knows how i feel. She assures me she feels the same way also. I've known here for a long time its time i ask

Couple slight problems.
      For one, although im not a shy guy and im never at a loss for words with her, theres that thing in the back of my mind that says what if she says no or i choke. what now? I have been told by a couple of people to ask her out already and its sad that i havn't but im just that nervous about the asking out part
      Second problem is how should i do this? I see her at school a lot, but never alone that much. Only time i actually see her alone in a time i could ask her is about 5 minutes at the a locker break. How, for i wish to, should i ask her out..

Sry for the long post but im going crazy that i've been to retarted to ask her out
    • Re: In need of assistance

There is always a first time for everyone and we understand how you feel about the girl. You might be nervous about it but nothing will happen if you don't make a move. For all we know, maybe she's just waiting for you. Although best way to ask any girl out is in person, why don't you try inviting her on the phone or via SMS or chat?
    • Re: In need of assistance

If you want to get time alone with her, then take her to a movie she's been wanting to see. But don't think of it as a date, so you can get up the courage to ask her, think of it as going as her friend. (tell her that part also) then see how she acts when the two of you are alone, and when you are, talk to her about how you feel.... Best of luck.