I Just Want to Die

• Re: I just want to die...

It's the same with me except I have no brothers or sisters and thank god my dad is out of my life and now my mom is yelling me over not doing the right thing.
      So I know how that feeling is.
      Don't do it you're grown and have a long way for you a good one too because you are a dang strong women I know how it is I've been there and going through it now.
      Я - Вампир Любви, я собираюсь кусать Вас.
      I am the Vampire of Love, I am going to bite you.

That is truly an incredible, horrifying story. How humans, or even family members could betray on another in such a grave manner is truly terrible.

I am glad that you had the emotional will to escape from your horrible childhood.

I'm wondering if you have pressed charges against your father? He may be your father, but if he has treated you as you stated. he does not deserve to freedom nor the ability to live civil society.

Seeing him pay for what he has done may be able to give you greater strength and will-power.

The fact that you have escaped from you family does not change or hide the experiencees in which you have encountoured. I'd recommend you seek proffesional help, because it is there for a reason. It may be difficult to accept new friendships and relationship, but it is nessessary in life.
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

you only get one chance at life
      the beginning was shity for you the end could be much better
      shit happens and we have to live with these things
      i wanted to kill my self after my cousin died in Iraq
      am what made it worst is that i was the last person to talk to him
      before he was killed by an IED in his Hummvee
      i got over it and i will never forget my cousin
      he left his unborn son, wife to be, and his family.
      -JJ

It really is amazing how strong you've been. Please don't give up--the future is still there for you!!! If you've managed to pull through what you have, you definitely have the power to heal further! PLEASE believe in yourself. By the way if I thought it would do any good I too would really give your parents a piece of my mind. I can't even understand how people could do those things. Good luck and best wishes!!

when times get rough for me and i say how much i hate my life and wish i wernt here my mum moans at me for saying it as there are girls my age with far more worse problems than mine. im sorry.

your away from all the pain that your family bought to ou now and thats a good thing.
      you've had to put up with alot during your child hood and you pulled through all of the crap the put you through!

dont give up now
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are kids in every african country with no limbs, they don't have food, they have no reason to live but to die. They will never have an education, they contract the worst diseases they have nothing in their lives but trying to stay alive, They have a reason to kill them selves, you do not. Raped, pregnant abused is terrible to have happen to anyone thats no reason for you to look for sympathy here, if your story is even true which I doubt it is, if I had to guess you are probably some emo kid who likes to make shit up but in the off chance you aren't lying here is my advice...

Shit happens, deal with it

and in case your wondering, I actually have had some people very close to me deal with that kinda thing and Ive dealt with some pretty crap things myself which is why I know that people who are serious about this don't tell hundreds of people their plans, unless they want to be talked out of it, in which they aren't serious about it and simple looking for attention.

you are very strong and brave to have come this far
      i am shocked to hear about all that
      it was wrong and unfair
      but, i am proud of you
      you fell apart for a bit, but became strong
      you need to continue with the strength you have
      continue to fight off the pain from your past
      if you stay strong, you will get over it
      it may stay with you, but most of the pain will be gone

i am hear if you need someone to talk too
      PM me, or do you have MSN?
      i will help you to the best that i can
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

The-Doctor wrote:

There are kids in every african country with no limbs, they don't have food, they have no reason to live but to die. They will never have an education, they contract the worst diseases they have nothing in their lives but trying to stay alive, They have a reason to kill them selves, you do not. Raped, pregnant abused is terrible to have happen to anyone thats no reason for you to look for sympathy here, if your story is even true which I doubt it is, if I had to guess you are probably some emo kid who likes to make shit up but in the off chance you aren't lying here is my advice...

Shit happens, deal with it

and in case your wondering, I actually have had some people very close to me deal with that kinda thing and Ive dealt with some pretty crap things myself which is why I know that people who are serious about this don't tell hundreds of people their plans, unless they want to be talked out of it, in which they aren't serious about it and simple looking for attention.

THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE DICK

DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM

THIS ARROGANT FUCK SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST HIS "OPINION"
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

This story is heartbreaking and I'm amazed that your father, ANY father would do that to his daughter! You can't give up on life, it's not even an option! If you choose to be strong, you choose to be inspirational to any victim of sexual abuse. It's a horrible thing, and I know that the emotional scars will never leave you, but what good is it to give up?

Be strong, I believe in you.
      Yes, i should be doing homework right now :P

hey...I was googling how 2 commit suicide nd found tht site....lol tht wz funny...nywayz....I think u should concentrate more on present n future den past...I understand ur pain is lik slow poisoning.... u knw...keeps slap u again and again.....bt smtyms our pain isnt lik tht nd sm impacts ol of a sudden nd unbearable...trust me....lik ur having a life which is lik a dream....suddenly I lost everything.....every part of loosing everything is like da only things u can c in evertwhere...dreams...office....classes.....lisen buddy wat hav done wid u was brutal....but it had been done...Now itz ur turn 2 c dreams....not nightmares but heavens.....live ur lif lik never b4.....smtyms lif gives us chances......nd ur chance is to prove wat u r...show da world who u r...whtz ur identity.....prove ur special.....

I knw buddy u ll b happy in rest of ur lyf.......dnt spoil it.......