Tell Us About Your Crush!

• Re: Tell Us About Your Crush!

Torn wrote:

It's a girl.

nice creativity :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

that sounds like my sister. seriously.
      lets see
      um
      i like a couple guys. ill make a list ;)

1) A composer/piano player in 11th grade who is really cute but i dont think he likes me.
      2) this guy who i grew up with and had a crush on me in 4th grade (and i liked him). for high school. we both went our separate ways, and i havent seen him in like 2 years, and i still think hes my soul mate. i called him a few times last summer, but i forgot his phone number and he hasnt called me. when i asked him to hang out at the time, he said he was busy. i dont deny it, but he never called me about another time we could hang out. I really really miss him. should i just call him and tell him that i've loved him since 4th grade or is that too risky (considering i dont think he feels the same way)?
      3)A guy who rides horses with me. every one thinks hes gay. i have talked to him a few times, and we message each other on facebook a bit, but considering he lives kind of far away i dont really see him that much.

:)

My high school crush become my girlfriend.
      In 3rd form (1st year of high school), I didn't really know that many people, but I'm outgoing and made friends pretty quickly. I never really made friends with Kaydee (my gf/crush/love) though because she is literally the smartest girl in our year, and she can come across quite snobby at first. I'm not that smart and just though I would never have a chance with her.

We never had any classes together in 3rd form, but I just kept admiring her in the corridors and around school etc. In 4th form, we had music together and sat beside each other, flirting occasionally and getting to know each other. I never told her I liked her though, 'cause I was too shy. Until my best best friend killed himself, that is. I won't go into that, 'cause it's too depressing, but he liked Kaydee and had asked her out the day before. Subsequently, she felt guilty and as though it was her fault etc. And because I a) liked her a lot and b) hate seeing people blame themselves for something they know isn't their fault, I was there for her. To cry on, to open up to and to just be there for her whenever she needed someone.

Fast forward 2 years, through many conversations and many hugs until the start of this year. It was tearing me apart not being with her. So I told her that I liked her a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. We went through hours and hours of conversations with each other about our feelings etc and nothing came of it, because I was too afraid to ask her out still.

In July of this year, we went on music tour and we had some private times at night together. Just talking and holding each other. We had our first kiss and it was the most amazing kiss I have ever experienced. Shivers were sent down my spine, my hair just about stood on end and my heart started to rush. No girl had ever made me feel like she did and we continued just fooling around together and having a lot of fun together.

I officially asked her out in September and wished I had done it 2 years ago. But I'm so glad I did. From the moment I first laid eyes upon her and first talked to her, I knew that I liked her and something jumped up and down inside me. And now when I look at her, I can see us together in 10 years time, walking down the aisle together.

I love her so much and I would do anything for her. It may sound cheesy or whatever, but that's my story.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

hXc wrote:

My high school crush become my girlfriend.

hXc wrote:

In 3rd form (1st year of high school), I didn't really know that many people, but I'm outgoing and made friends pretty quickly. I never really made friends with Kaydee (my gf/crush/love) though because she is literally the smartest girl in our year, and she can come across quite snobby at first. I'm not that smart and just though I would never have a chance with her.

We never had any classes together in 3rd form, but I just kept admiring her in the corridors and around school etc. In 4th form, we had music together and sat beside each other, flirting occasionally and getting to know each other. I never told her I liked her though, 'cause I was too shy. Until my best best friend killed himself, that is. I won't go into that, 'cause it's too depressing, but he liked Kaydee and had asked her out the day before. Subsequently, she felt guilty and as though it was her fault etc. And because I a) liked her a lot and b) hate seeing people blame themselves for something they know isn't their fault, I was there for her. To cry on, to open up to and to just be there for her whenever she needed someone.

Fast forward 2 years, through many conversations and many hugs until the start of this year. It was tearing me apart not being with her. So I told her that I liked her a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. We went through hours and hours of conversations with each other about our feelings etc and nothing came of it, because I was too afraid to ask her out still.

In July of this year, we went on music tour and we had some private times at night together. Just talking and holding each other. We had our first kiss and it was the most amazing kiss I have ever experienced. Shivers were sent down my spine, my hair just about stood on end and my heart started to rush. No girl had ever made me feel like she did and we continued just fooling around together and having a lot of fun together.

I officially asked her out in September and wished I had done it 2 years ago. But I'm so glad I did. From the moment I first laid eyes upon her and first talked to her, I knew that I liked her and something jumped up and down inside me. And now when I look at her, I can see us together in 10 years time, walking down the aisle together.

I love her so much and I would do anything for her. It may sound cheesy or whatever, but that's my story.

thats so cute!
      i wish someone felt that way about me
      shes lucky!
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

in the summer my friend used to start up huge convos all the time on windowslivemessenger and one time i met this girl who was pretty kewl and she thought i was pretty kewl plus she looked smokin in her pictures she sent me:D

we talked for a couple of weeks and she asked for my number then we talked on the phone all the time and rang each other every chance we had so much so tht i spent huge ammounts on my phone.:eek:

after a week of this we decided to meet up at a place sort close to both of us but i hate buses so i decided i'd go on my owesome bike tht wont die no matter how much i try to kill it.:mad:

on the day we were gonna meet up i set out on my bike for a 2 hour long ride. riding through a couple of forests an estate and some other places and finally gt there

i waited a short while till she gt there she was more hot then her pictures:D so i was like whoah we hugged got some food and went off to a park where we sat under a tree and talked but nt for long as we began making out like 2 mins into conversation after i think it was around 2 hours of makin out we went into some bushes luckily it was pretty dark and no one was around so without interuptions we got kinda intimate;)...

...unfortunately the whole long distance relationship thing didnt work out and we broke up a month later dammit
      [SIZE=4]"[SIZE=2]I wear scarves and hoods 'cause its the only poker face I've got left[SIZE=4]"[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

Argh. Crush. It sucks big time.
      There's this boy. And he works in the coffee shop that I work next to, which means I see him like 6-7 times a day. And he is gorgous. Absoloutely gorgeous. Light brown floppy hair, with green eyes, and freckles and he's taller than me which is great.
      Anyway I really want to talk to him more. But he's reeeeeealy shy and even blushed when I smiled at him. Godammit. So yeah. Oh and he said I looked cute in my uniform *squeee*
      Crush rant over.

She's really cute, and she really used to think I was funny a few years ago, but since then I sort of strayed from talking to her. I'm 13 now, and I really like her, but I'm afraid to ask her out to get to know her better. I'll probably talk to her on Friday at our Winter Formal.

I also like race cars. VROOM VROOM.

Fox.

Well...my crush definetely is not a straight crush. I have a crush on this guy in my Choir class. He has a bearded chin, brown hair...sort of fluffy, perfect white teeth, blue eyes, and a beautiful exterior. I'm not good at describing how people look. :P Well, I fell in love with him during our school musical. We actually sort of got to work together in a couple of scenes. It was wonderful. We used to talk quite a bit, but then it sort of stopped as our paths didn't cross again during school for a while. Now I can barely speak to him it's so bad. I choke and I'm not even sure what I'm saying half of the time when I do talk to him. I watch him from afar and having many pictures of him on my computer. I'm always trying to find new ways to talk to more people and eventually get to him. I don't know if he is bi, but I know he likes girls if he is. It's a very unhealthy obsession I have for him, he's really the only thing I masturbate to when I do masturbate, which isn't often. I feel like shit all of the time because...well...I just feel so guilty being in love with him. During our choir concert today, when he was doing his show choir stuff (which I wish I could have been in, also), I didn't look at anybody besides him. It's the only time my eyes stayed focused on the same thing for so long. I've done many things. I practically worship him. I perform love spells and pray and ask people to perform love spells. I always have the folder with all of the pictures I have of him up and, well, yeah, a very very unhealthy obsession with him. :-/

The guy I like gives me super butterflies in my tummy.
      And hes one of those guys where its completely obvious when hes flirting/trying to get your attention.
      Hes a year 7 though. I'm year 8.
      Hes super adorable though and he just does the littlest things to make me happy. :]]
      Like trading jackets with me.
      And when I have my hand out in a lazy manner, making eye contact with me and wrapping his pinkies around mine.
      Its just too cute <333
      And he sings.
      BONUSSS +++

360freak wrote:

I have a crush on a girl. Shes really quiet, and she has two classes to me. She's pretty shy, and I sometimes feel a connection going on, though I sometimes don't. She's uniquely beautiful. The highlight of my day today was picking up her pencil for her and her smiling at me.

&

Argh. Crush. It sucks big time.
      There's this boy. And he works in the coffee shop that I work next to, which means I see him like 6-7 times a day. And he is gorgous. Absoloutely gorgeous. Light brown floppy hair, with green eyes, and freckles and he's taller than me which is great.
      Anyway I really want to talk to him more. But he's reeeeeealy shy and even blushed when I smiled at him. Godammit. So yeah. Oh and he said I looked cute in my uniform *squeee*
      Crush rant over.

thats so cute 8)!
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

i hav a crush on this girl i kno. iv known her since since like 7th grade but recently developed a huge crush on her and started to become friendly with her. shes very nice but at the same time can carry herself. o and damn hot. shes one of the heirarchy of girls in my skool and i, well, am not. i hav asked her out, but she was talking with some other guy, but she seemed interested :D
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]:excited:[/SIZE][SIZE=4]"Thats the Truth, Baby":excited:
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]

[/SIZE]

I actually havent had any crushes since school ended.

My last crush though, I met her on my junior year. It was my first time in that school, and she was one of the few people who talked to me. During the course of that schoolyear, I put some random rants on my myspace saying how I hate my school and stuff like that. Some pretty depressing stuff. I even said that "I'm emo, I don't know what that is but... I am now!" So she saw those and we talked about it. The next day after History class she went over to me and gave a note that she wrote on an index card and folded. Written was "Rowell, don't be emo, it will hurt you." Then she signed it. It wasn't that big of a deal, but to me it was. Even if it was just on paper, I felt that she really cared when almost no one did. We talked about how she used to be "emo" and cut herself. I kept that piece of paper for the longest time... I don't think she knew that I kept it with me at all times.

We never really gotten together. I told her that I like her that year, but I didn't really ask her out or anything. We remained friends, and then soon after than she got a boyfriend. I was kind of sad and I burned her index card one night. I kind of felt happy after I did that, I felt free.

Now, i'm out of highschool and we talk sometimes. We have the same birthdate so it's cool. Haha.