Tell Us About Your Crush!

• Re: Tell Us About Your Crush!

Torn wrote:

i no. mah engrish teechr sed im speshial.

:stupid:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

panicmayarise wrote:

I actually havent had any crushes since school ended.

My last crush though, I met her on my junior year. It was my first time in that school, and she was one of the few people who talked to me. During the course of that schoolyear, I put some random rants on my myspace saying how I hate my school and stuff like that. Some pretty depressing stuff. I even said that "I'm emo, I don't know what that is but... I am now!" So she saw those and we talked about it. The next day after History class she went over to me and gave a note that she wrote on an index card and folded. Written was "Rowell, don't be emo, it will hurt you." Then she signed it. It wasn't that big of a deal, but to me it was. Even if it was just on paper, I felt that she really cared when almost no one did. We talked about how she used to be "emo" and cut herself. I kept that piece of paper for the longest time... I don't think she knew that I kept it with me at all times.

We never really gotten together. I told her that I like her that year, but I didn't really ask her out or anything. We remained friends, and then soon after than she got a boyfriend. I was kind of sad and I burned her index card one night. I kind of felt happy after I did that, I felt free.

Now, i'm out of highschool and we talk sometimes. We have the same birthdate so it's cool. Haha.

it sounded like you had a connection. but people throw it away to easily.
      i hate those kind if people.
      i've burned all the letters my ex best friend wrote to me last year
      i felt the exact feeling as you. :cool:
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

panicmayarise wrote:

cass, how's your crush btw.

oooh mine?!
      im working with him tonight!!
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

panicmayarise wrote:

I dont know. I felt close to her, but i'm not sure if she felt as close to me. She's really nice though, we never really had any bad moments. Too bad we're always just be friends.

i hate that word... "just friends"
      :(
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

panicmayarise wrote:

At least it's still friends right? But I do know that it's really hard. Too hard that sometimes it makes me think that I don't even want to be friends, because I don't want to see her and think of the fact that we may never be.

And working eh? But how's it "working" though.

i would rather be friends with them than nothing i guess. maybe down the road it might happen again?

yes working, we have the same job. lol.
      i worked last night (Wednesday), tonight (thursday), tomorrow night (friday), the next night (saturday) and the next (sunday).

hes working sunday as well. the thing is, my best friend is working tonight as well, and i have a feeling he likes her and not me. :(
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

panicmayarise wrote:

aw well why do you think that.

if thats so, maybe you should strike? jump at that? haha. make your move is what im saying.

i think that, because they flirt in front of my face constantly.
      hes asked me if she has a boyfriend
      and hes asked her all the time when shes working next.

im afraid if i make a move ill look like a dork
      ive never had a boyfriend
      or "made a move"
      :(
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

panicmayarise wrote:

awww. well that sure sounds like he likes her.

:/

idk though... you never know what might happen if you try. the longer you wait the lower the chance youll get him.

i know, i told her a week ago today i liked him
      and that night
      they were flirting
      and have been ever since
      i havent seen him for a week
      theyre so going to flirt tonight

im afraid he will never like me the way im going
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

i posted about the girl in my thread, i still like her.

i like someone else 2, a little. i actually see her, though. i dont c the other girl as much. shes kinda gothic though. i actually didnt talk to her much until a couple weeks ago. shes kool though. n she hugs me all the time, which is pretty sweet.

thats sucks. sorry about that. but maybe this could help. i went on a trip with my temple and my family and there was this guy who was kind of cute and i decided that i was going to tell everyone else on the trip that he was probably gay so they wouldnt be interested and he could be all mine. so maybe she really does like you!! hey its possible.

yea im mean. and insecure. whatever.

horteccla wrote:

thats sucks. sorry about that. but maybe this could help. i went on a trip with my temple and my family and there was this guy who was kind of cute and i decided that i was going to tell everyone else on the trip that he was probably gay so they wouldnt be interested and he could be all mine. so maybe she really does like you!! hey its possible.

yea im mean. and insecure. whatever.

I doubt that because she doesn't even want to carry out an innocuous conversation with me. And she's told it to guys, too. Guys she doesn't even talk to.

I really am fed up with her and I don't need drama right now. But if she brings up the fact that I'm ignoring her, I'm going to tell her off with focusing on that I can't be around someone spreading rumors about me and can't even talk to me about the weather or give me homework help.

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Well, try finding out if he does. He'd be insane to not like someone as pretty and warmhearted as you. :p
      Its only a matter of miles after all... :p

Ah,thanks :love1: .Haha...I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. :) But I'm OK with that, I'm glad with just being friends with him :cool:

I've only met him once and it was for like 10 mins lol. That was after we'd talked on the phone for some time....long story. :D:D