Tell Us About Your Crush!

• Re: Tell Us About Your Crush!

Sasha Vassily wrote:

Oh well, something is better than nothing. Friendship is better than no friendship. :p

Exactly!

Sasha Vassily wrote:

I like stories. :D

Oh well...here I go :D
      So me and a friend of mine talk for free on the phone,we're in some sort of group or something.Anywayz said friend goes to a boarding school in a village that's probably a 2-2 1/2 hour drive from here.SO this year when he went there we've been calling each other every day and mainly in the evening ( we're both very talkative) I talked to all his roommates,one of them being the boy I like now. So one night he calls me up at 3.00am cos he forgot to call me earlier and we stay on the phone all trough the night.That was on saturday.He didn't manage to get any sleep this day so the next evening he was exhausted and when he gave the phone to Ivan (my crush) for a couple of minutes he fell asleep...on Ivan's bed....it was hilarious.That was around 9.30pm. Me and the guy stayed on the phone till 7.00am which is when he had to get ready for school (my teachers were on strike so I didn't have to go to school) We talked about all sorts of things and it was really nice.Probably the best night in my life so far :D:D:D. He's really sweet and nice and he said he'll never forget that night.After that he was like 'I can't believe I talked to someone on the phone for a whole night.When I tell my friends that I talked to a girl on the phone for so long they're gonna tell me I was dreaming!!!' Basically it was a whole lot of fun. I still hear him every now and again but never for so long as that night LOL.

i've liked this guy for almost 4 years. I just found out today he likes me back but we're such close friends that he's worried a/b our friendship. I'm worried too, but does that mean we shouldn't at least give it a shot? :confused:
      :wink:Sing like you know all the words
      :rolleyes:Dance like no one's watching
      :lovey:Love like it's never going to hurt

I once went out with a friend we tried it and agreed to go badk to before if you are at all unsure its usually best to notgo through with it on the other hand if you really like each other know that you have similiar interest, your personalitys are good together and you don't/hardly argue then give it a shot and if you feel awkward agree to go back to friends
      [SIZE=4]"[SIZE=2]I wear scarves and hoods 'cause its the only poker face I've got left[SIZE=4]"[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

well, as the creator of this thread, naturally i should post about my crush. :)

hes a year younger than me, and 2 grades below me (i should point out that he got kept back) and i work with him at a popular pizza chain store. we didnt really know eachother until we started working together, then we got talking. i really like him. god, ive never been this crazy about anyone. i dont even know if hes single.

just tonight i was working, but he wasnt. i missed him.
      last night i had to work, but i was in a complete different station to him, and we didnt even talk at all, well, all he said to me was "Leaving us already Cassie, jesus?" and smiling, and i said "Im waiting to be picked up love" and he smiles. :)
      *eeee!!!!*

Do i mention, i think he likes my best friend, who also works there? We're very tight i love her to death, and i have a feeling she likes him too, but is afraid to admit it to me, seeing as ive told her i like him. they flirt all the time, and its REALLY ANNOYING, and i get way JEALOUS.
      hes asked me about my phone a few weeks ago, thinking i had one, and i think trying to point out to me to give him my number?

im going to post a new thread about it. :p
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

i liked this girl for like 3 months and wasn't brave enough to ask her out (well obviously i wasnt brave enough to ask her out. isnt that every 13 years old's problem?). i moved to another country and 3 years have passed and im 16 now. i went out with girls a lot lately but never had a crush on any girl besides her. i am soon going to visit the country i used to live in and im visiting her class, can you help me find a way of asking her out so recently? it is a really weird time because im just going to visit for 1 week.

I hav a crush on this guy who lives near me...At first when we never use to speak to each other i always use to catch him starin at me and lookin and stuff.But we were both so shy to say anything.
      Recantly i ahd a flat tyre and he helped me out.Since then were always sayin 'HI U ARIGHT'
      But its never more then that....

southernsweetie09 wrote:

i've liked this guy for almost 4 years. I just found out today he likes me back but we're such close friends that he's worried a/b our friendship. I'm worried too, but does that mean we shouldn't at least give it a shot? :confused:

my friend dated her best friend...twice. along with a lot of other stuff in between. theyre still best friends, even though they broke up.

There this guy and we've been in the same class since 6th grade and now we're juniors and excluding the first two hours of school we have the same classes together. we sit next to each other in study hall and he's always talking to me about my art. i dont think he likes me the same way. but since 7th grade we've been in scholar's bowl together and we were in the play together for the past two years and this year we were husband and wife in the play and so i kissed his cheek in the dinner theater and he really liked it lol. even now even though it was a month ago we still call each other husband and wife in the hallway...and today he sat next to me at lunch but that was prolly b/c his ex-girlfriend stopped sitting with us. but he's really great. he sinces and dances and he has values. he drinks alot but he's still a virgin and he said his dad raised him to respect girls so he's waiting for his wife. taylor is one in a million.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]“But be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.” ~William Shakespeare[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

I have a crush on this boy I met at Tennis. I know he had a major crush on me when we first met, he couldn't even complete his sentences when he talked to me. When we played doubles tennis together, he was so nervous he couldn't hit a single ball in the court. Now I'm not sure if he likes me anymore, but he keeps saying on Myspace that he has a crush on a girl and isn't sure if she likes him back. My mom told me I could do better than him, and I know I can..... but still. He's so sweet!
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Cait wrote:

I have a crush on this boy I met at Tennis. I know he had a major crush on me when we first met, he couldn't even complete his sentences when he talked to me. When we played doubles tennis together, he was so nervous he couldn't hit a single ball in the court. Now I'm not sure if he likes me anymore, but he keeps saying on Myspace that he has a crush on a girl and isn't sure if she likes him back. My mom told me I could do better than him, and I know I can..... but still. He's so sweet!

maybe the girl he is talking about it you. :wink:
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Cait wrote:

Alright, I'll be blunt, 'cause that's all I know how to be: If you think you can do better than him, your feelings for him aren't that strong. When you really feel something for someone, the last thing you'd ever think is that you can do better than that person.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Alright, I'll be blunt, 'cause that's all I know how to be: If you think you can do better than him, your feelings for him aren't that strong. When you really feel something for someone, the last thing you'd ever think is that you can do better than that person.

~Maggot

true true :)
      ps.
      your signature is awesome i was staring at it for like 2 minutes ahaha
      what movie is that off?
      *im weird*
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

~Maggot

Yes, I know. I have a tiny crush on him and it seems like the more and more I learn about him, the more and more I start not liking him. I wouldn't mind going out with him. If I do go out with him, I don't plan on getting serious.

cassie--valentine wrote:

maybe the girl he is talking about it you. :wink:

Maybe, I'm not sure though. He's a grade behind me and goes to a different school. Also, all of his friends are girls, so he could be talking about 50 different girls.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]