Tell Us About Your Crush!

• Re: Tell Us About Your Crush!

Cait wrote:

Yes, I know. I have a tiny crush on him, and I wouldn't mind going out with him. If I do go out with him, I don't plan on getting serious.

Maybe, I'm not sure though. He's a grade behind me and goes to a different school. Also, all of his friends are girls, so he could be talking about 50 different girls.

well whats the point going out with him then if its not going to get serious?
      also it doesnt matter if he was 50 girl friends, he might be talking about you you never know :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

cassie--valentine wrote:

well whats the point going out with him then if its not going to get serious?
      also it doesnt matter if he was 50 girl friends, he might be talking about you you never know :)

lol, I don't know. I've never been on a date, I'd rather go out with an honest guy like him as my first date rather than jerk.
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Cait wrote:

lol, I don't know. I've never been on a date, I'd rather go out with an honest guy like him as my first date rather than jerk.

true that.
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I have a crush on a furtur korean pop star that is deeply christian and I dont believe in organized religion! He is pretty much a ninja. Is very good at sports. The nicest boy in my grade ( i go to a small school) and WAY out of my league
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=2]No I'm not a saint I'm just another stupid human-I am the Messenger[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

My crush is my recently ex-boyfriend. I think he's the most amazing guy I've ever come across, and in my eyes, he's absolutely perfect. We were best friends for 2 years and then started dating. After being together for around a year, we just broke up =[ I'm so miserable without him. We don't even talk now...it's so hard. But he's truly amazing. He's got the biggest heart in any guy I've met and he's got the best personality. He's so much fun to be around and his smile brightens my life <3

xEarthquake754 wrote:

My crush is my recently ex-boyfriend. I think he's the most amazing guy I've ever come across, and in my eyes, he's absolutely perfect. We were best friends for 2 years and then started dating. After being together for around a year, we just broke up =[ I'm so miserable without him. We don't even talk now...it's so hard. But he's truly amazing. He's got the biggest heart in any guy I've met and he's got the best personality. He's so much fun to be around and his smile brightens my life <3

You should try to talk to him again maybe.
      I'm kind of a hypocrite though
      considering I'm scared of talking to boys. lol.

well uh... i like this guy... he's two years younger than me, he's mixed, he's really really cute, his name is brandon, he's a half an inch bigger than me (tmi??) he's really cute, he's mixed black/white (not to be racist or anything of course) and he likes me back.... just.. he doesn't seem to have enough time for a relationship cause his friends keep playing tricks on me T_T... there is this girl that i like but she doesn't live here, she is really really pretty, her name is Caitlin, she writes poetry like me (but hers is better than mine) she's very idealistic and smart, she wishes a utopian society (don't we all...) and i wish i could be with her cause we are like a perfect match
      "Please, It's Not Silence, It's An Echo" - Sean Lennon

I have a crush on a really short guy x]
      I think it'd be awkward if he liked me too though cause if we ever dated he'd have to stand on a chair or something to reach me, & he's 2 years older than me :p
      It's only 5" but whatever. He's fun to talk to only he has no clue how I feel, so I think he'd probably ignore me if I told him. But I always draw him pictures when I'm bored and I try to creep him out and stuff, but it doesn't work O__o

DudeGoofyGuy wrote:

She's a very cute brunette. She wears glasses, and has the cutest freckles on her face. Great hazel eyes, a beautiful smile, and an amazing giggle. =)

that sounds like my desciption except for the giggle lol!
      and without all the "cute" "beautiful" and "amazing" words. :)
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

itskelseyyxoxo wrote:

a really hot guy who idk if hes into me or not; sometimes he seems like he is. sometimes he doesnt. hm ..

i hate how you cant read men, grrr. i have the same problem
      Jal

Cassie
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

There was this one time when I was at someone's house and they started interrogating me about who I had a crush on, but I didn't want to tell them so i decided to lie. I told them they could ask me questions and I would answer them honestly.

Q "What form is she in?"
      A"I don't know?"
      Q "What year is she in?"
      A "Don't know"
      Q "What colour hair does she have?"
      A "Cant remember"
      Q "What does she look like?"
      A "Cant remember"
      Q " So you don't even know what she looks like?"
      A "I only saw her once across the playground"
      Q "Ok..."

Having read that you can detect that I'm not only lying, but acting like a complete dumass, but they were so gullible they carried on trying to work out who this mysterious girl was.

In the end I go bored of this so I just said 'Guys, your all retards, everything I have just said has been a obvious Lie. Now can we please do something else'

(I know that didn't entirely fit into this thread, but it still makes me laugh)

i first met my crush at a party. i got super drunk that night and we ended up having sex =//// which i wish didnt happen, but theres nothing i can do about it now. Me and him still talk and we're pretty good friends. Im pretty sure he likes me too. but last weekend, i introduced two of my friends to him and they wont leave him alone! they know how much i like him, but they wont stop calling him, or visiting him at work. and im pretty sure one of them likes him. it really sucks, cause i'd chose my friends over a guy any day, so i dont know how either of them can be like that, when they know exactly how i feel.